Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:54 am

glad to hear your having success brother!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:29 pm

hey mark
can you post a video of a force push in which you tell us what exactly do you visualize using effects editing like you have done in energy looping video. like energy going from where to where etc
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:47 am

You know I was just thinking of doing that. Its on my to do list!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:04 am

im going to make a video soon of me putting out a flame with one finger!. my energy is getting stronger
i can almost reignite the flame!! not exactly there but i can keep the ember on the wick red for a very long time!
will make a video keep watch
Back to top Go down
gaurav778
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Hiiii ...... I am a beginner I want to know what is the role of energy in telekinesis ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:41 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
im going to make a video soon of me putting out a flame with one finger!. my energy is getting stronger
i can almost reignite the flame!! not exactly there but i can keep the ember on the wick red for a very long time!
will make a video keep watch

Go to west coast and put out the wildfire with your mind. You'll become a national celebrity and get pension from Obama - no need to worry about getting a job.  cat

Plus, you will save thousands of people from losing their homes (see Mark's post in 2014 Precognition thread).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:48 pm

gaurav778 wrote:
Hiiii ...... I am a beginner I want to know what is the role of energy in telekinesis ?

My bestseller article elaborates on that https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t623-how-to-build-up-energy-in-you-ultimate-deduction
Back to top Go down
gaurav778
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:42 am

How to control our energy and transfer in any object
Back to top Go down
gaurav778
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:45 am

Can I do telekinesis but mye eye sight is weak and I wear specticals
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:35 am

That won't be a problem friend.
Back to top Go down
gaurav778
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:59 am

Ohhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
that_kidjames
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:40 pm

I need help moving a small piece of paper, everytime I try to use my chi, it still never moves. I mean I can feel my energy all in my hand. SO please help me, especially you Mark...
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Have you had any luck with Lesson One? ie can you move the paper by moving your hand?
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Goodness, I am a bit sad. I am making no progress at all ;^; In fact, is it possible to go backwards in the training...? I remember not long ago I was able to make the psiwheel wiggle, but these days, no matter all the chi and concentration I use, nothing won't move ._. I did the same things that gave me good results, but they're not working any longer. Is it as if I returned to ground 0. I also tried to do the finger technique that Mr. Mauvais showed us in another topic and it did work in its time, but in these few days, it stopped working... I am not sure if either I am doing something wrong that suddenly halted my apparent success, or perhaps I do actually have something wrong inside of me ;^;

Could somebody please give advice, or tell me what are the no-nos in telekinesis training? It's really disheartening that I've accomplished nothing and that, despite the meditation and the qigong exercises and the previous successes, I am going backwards ;^; I still have the faith that, perhaps, I am just doing something wrong that can be easily fixed. I hope that's the thing!
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:30 am

When you exercise telekinesis I did understand that you have to use same technique when your doing psi/energy ball? Is the psi wheel only for advanced or should beginners try that too with other exercies?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:12 am

The Psi Wheel is for beginners also. Its like lesson 1 and 2 except its raised off the ground for lower friction.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:47 am

When do u think iz the rite time 2 practice TK? When there r no distractions & noise, just the way I like it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:50 am

Teresa Kinsley0404 wrote:
When do u think iz the rite time 2 practice TK? When there r no distractions & noise, just the way I like it.

Exactly. I like to do my TK work at night, but I'm quite a night person.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:53 am

Tat could work. I'll have 2 think 'bout it.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:13 pm

it seems i do my best at night too i wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:20 pm

usually at night time peoples chi/psi/energy are very high. and it's easier to relax and focus at night when you have done all your daily routines and other people don't bother you.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:36 am

I HAVE THEWORST TK STATION EVR! A lil noise iz 2 much noise 4 me! Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:15 am

I am having trouble with tk too. I am really bad with i now, i can't understand why. Two weeks ago i was really good and now barely move the psi wheel. I should get some tk hipnosis to see if it gets better.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:23 pm

some chakra cleaning meditation could be useful
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:34 am

Excellent find Haddock! I'm going to add that to the meditation music thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next