Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm

well if its relevant, I saw USDJPY forex price rose to 118.00 lol that would actually make US economy better in someways. Right now its 105.00 and that is 1300 pips away Razz
but dont trust me on this, it was some random vision
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:08 pm

R94A21 wrote:

cool. Well World Cup is next year, right? Using my common sense, I'm sure what you saw is right especially if you can remember it this clearly after 10 years.

When you said 'dark brownish skin', I thought of Obama, but then the skin colour also fits with Brazilian people - it's gotta be the World Cup in Brazil next year.

nice job and thanks for sharing fiz192

oh damn.. I just saw the stadium for the world cup next year.. It looks very much the same like in my dream..

Regarding the dark brownish skin person, the guy was wearing white robe, its unlike any common attire anyone would wear..
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:40 am

I'm going to make a video on about tarot reading for each month next year. On 31st of December, we'll decide the most promising prediction for the coming new year Smile.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:36 pm

In this video I showed my predictions of each month in 2014(for me) with my deck of tarot cards. The message meant something and I'm sure of it.
By the way I'm sorry because I misinterpreted the first card. The 6 of wands reversed means disappointment for certain reasons.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Positive thoughts and energy will always overcome negative thoughts, energies, and predictions, there's too much violence in this world but at the same time there's a lot of love, the news mostly reports a lot of bad stories, which could be hampering peoples thoughts and predictions, so always be open to anything that comes your way and embrace it, think positive, but don't ignore the negatives.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:42 am

I would totally agree with you @Blink Smile. Any divinationers or psychics here that wish to make their prediction or video for the coming year?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:17 am

I'll try Smile Any tips on how to predict?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:38 am

Again, the scrying method is great Smile. Just find a bowl of water, go in a peaceful place where you will not be disturbed or intorupted and focus what starts to appear. There are many other ways too Smile.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:39 am

Any color bowl, warm/cold water? I like details Razz
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:05 am

Hmm anyone would do but I'd like to have a black bowl. One that is dark. Any water would do. Best would be boiling water though.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:08 am

Thanks as always Nazir98 Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:24 pm

Hmmm... I can try, but I am horrible at receiving visions. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:38 pm

just tell us the very 1st thing that comes to mind
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:43 pm

I should do it at like 4 am, where I get tired, so I have a chance of having a moment where I lose imagination, and sit receiving visions if their is anything to receive. Actually, sometimes when I get tired I start dreaming whilst awake, lol, I start creating a completely random story while awake.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:44 pm

if you remember the addage go with your 1st instinct the same principle applies only no second guesses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:44 pm

fiz192 wrote:
well if its relevant, I saw USDJPY forex price rose to 118.00 lol that would actually make US economy better in someways. Right now its 105.00 and that is 1300 pips away Razz
but dont trust me on this, it was some random vision

OR it could mean that Japan's economy becomes worse. omg, fiz you are Japanese!! Very Happy uh what's the word I can remember, kawaii-!! yamete!! daijobuda!! cute, stop it, it's alright ~('w')~

PS might wanna warn your family members/relatives in Japan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Nazir98 wrote:

In this video I showed my predictions of each month in 2014(for me) with my deck of tarot cards. The message meant something and I'm sure of it.
By the way I'm sorry because I misinterpreted the first card. The 6 of wands reversed means disappointment for certain reasons.

I don't wanna go all negative and negative but it is my duty to face the negative reality so; based on your taro prediction, September-October seems to be when things start to get really bad - I'm thinking the September card says that your old friend will discuss with you about the world breaking apart. October is when you lose precious stuffs (sorry to say this). November seems to be when you create a solution for it OR become much stronger than before in response to the collapsing world. And December is probably when the WW3 happens - your school, careers, money, etc. will irreversibly become nothing from this time.

PS nice Taro predictions.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:29 pm

R94A21 wrote:
Nazir98 wrote:

I don't wanna go all negative and negative but it is my duty to face the negative reality so; based on your taro prediction, September-October seems to be when things start to get really bad - I'm thinking the September card says that your old friend will discuss with you about the world breaking apart. October is when you lose precious stuffs (sorry to say this). November seems to be when you create a solution for it OR become much stronger than before in response to the collapsing world. And December is probably when the WW3 happens - your school, careers, money, etc. will irreversibly become nothing from this time.

PS nice Taro predictions.

I don't trouble at all Smile. It's good that you said it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:28 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Something big will happen in Lebanon.

Going trough the predictions. This one is true.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:30 am

CruelCrusader wrote:
i predict the economy collapsing and everyone under obama care will be implanted with mind control rfid chips who will be like zombies chasing down others without the chip and implanting a temperary external device that also mind controls you just the same. and all that will be left is us pk and Qigong practitioners who might be implanted with the device but because of our abilities can cause the device to malfunction.... sorry to much o.O

actualy ive had some vivid dreams.
first time was me and 3 firends we're at a chinese bar or restaurant, the background was like a dark desert with dark clouds ahead we're talking about the end of the world one was talking about going home to spend the last moment with his family. then a lightning storm hit in the distance creating a large cloud of smoke. that engulfed us. then moments later it begins to clear and a green dragon drops from the sky and starts swating, burning, and eating everyone. i was decapitated and watched everything happen. worst nightmare every.

second dream i was alone in a tunnel. i could hear behind me some growling. and a beast never seen before starts running after me it was like part bear part wolf or dog. terrifying. anyway as it chases me i ran into a room on my right and inside the room was a crowd of people. that thing didnt chase me in there its like it chased me into the room. then a someone spoke to me and said welcome jordi, we've been expecting you take a seat. for some reason i did and he started talking abut a global takeover. using modified animals to assist in the takeover..

and my third last dream was me running across rooftops and seeing a small spot i could duck into and hide and i took the chance as i looked out from that hole. all i seen was people running the direction i was going. my inner instinct was telling me they wanted me. and the way they walked.

i know you said stay positive but i dont think there is anything positive about whats coming..

I didn't read this full, lol. But something told me there's a code in this as well that unlocks some fortune.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:33 am

Also, I think Brazil will win the world cup this year.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:42 am

I predict we will reach 500 members this year!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:50 am

lol. Ok.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:22 am

Thousand of people on the east coast of America will lose their homes to fire.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 am

Would I be considered east coast? I'm kinda close to it. No fire will happen where I live though, it's very wet, but then again some days it gets dry and hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next