Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Hm I thought I should chime in here.

I'm not very clairvoyant, but have occasional visions thanks to sporadically powerful third eye (lazy third eye??)

I don't like clairvoyance because I've never seen anything good before. This was a particularly scary vision I had last night:

For 2014-2020 I saw a massive sea of blood filled with skulls of human beings, and there was some kind of dark renaissance italy-looking garden island bathed in the dark-light of an eclipsed moon hovering over it, with some very ill-looking people drinking from the ocean of blood in a large chalice, on a sort of plinth or balcony overlooking the sea of blood.

Yes I know its super creepy, but its what I saw and I thought I would share.

I really hope it isn't a real vision either and just something from my own subconscious mind.

Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Because I am not good with time sense on visions, again, I'm not even intermediate at clairvoyance.
I should add I think it was from 2014 onwards and maybe beyond 2020, but I have to claim the time-sense I got at the time, which was 2014-2020.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Starfire wrote:

For 2014-2020 I saw a massive sea of blood filled with skulls of human beings, and there was some kind of dark renaissance italy-looking garden island bathed in the dark-light of an eclipsed moon hovering over it, with some very ill-looking people drinking from the ocean of blood in a large chalice, on a sort of plinth or balcony overlooking the sea of blood.

Wow that is horrifying and sounds familiar but I can't correlate it to anything. Eclipse moon, NF might know about that. It almost like your dream has symbolism in it, but that's be odd because it's a dream, so maybe it's literal! Horrifying! This conflicts with my 'big changes' prediction. I dunno... It was a dream...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Something's big gonna happen today huh..? I haven't gotten any of my life-changing intuition pulses yet... Maybe in time; I'll check back later if anything happens!
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:47 am

Well... Joan Rivers died today... does that count? Was that your prediction...?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:55 am

I thought of a shopping mall. There might be a terrorist attack tomorrow, so just in case I am writing this here. I doubt a shopping mall will fall victim to a terrorist attack, but I had the thought so just in case...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Always good to get your idea documented; I hear that friend! Hapsychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 3900822010
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:45 am

I see a building collapsing and people trapped inside.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:40 pm

I've rejected some predictions that something negative will happen & worse on me. Turns out it does. It started when I was 7, I believe so. HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 am

Hey mark I got some thing for you that will blow your mind. In 2000 I had a vision about what is going to happen at that time I did not know what it meant. All my life I felt these abilities and crazy stuff happen to me well. I told my girlfriend that she was going to get married but she said that she only loves me.now she is married everything that I dreamed of it is coming true. Well the world is going to change , saw people cruising the creator, the world as we know it has changed. I saw a group of people try to reach a land that I believe it was holy and a man leading them, but something or better said someone's were after them he stayed behind so the people will make it. I am trying to find out how to help them . everything is coming true I don't want to say these so everyone can hear. My abilities has gave me information about people before I meet them and before they read me the cards in my dream they did it.as I said before everyone in my country can see through my mind and hear my thought. I need a friend to developed my abilities. I can explain more if I can trust you. So now my question and challenge to any one who is up for real psychic who am I and why do I have these abilities ,I have gone to hell and heaven what does this mean? And this not even half of the things that have happen to me
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:13 am

Have read the whole post, that's interesting. So only Mark was able to predict some stuff in the end but he was wrong on a lot of things as well. So I wonder how it is possible to differenciate a true vision/prediction and just imagination or mixed things (a bit of truth in it but mixed with imagination). I also wonder how to increase the rightness of predictions.
Back to top Go down
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:55 pm

I was wondering how many people have seen or had a vision on a earthquake?
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:36 pm

lifesaver wrote:
I was wondering how many people have seen or had a vision on a earthquake?

1 year ago in a dream I was in a football stadium in London and felt a huge earthquacke. When I woke up my body was shaking very strangely but it stopped 2 secs after waking up...
Back to top Go down
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:05 pm

well i saw a earthquake that was so big that changed the civilization as we know it. i am trying to get people ready for the changes that is going to happen. that we have to be more mindfulness and opened mind learn from the mistake of the world today
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:56 pm

So I was meditating the (last one being 5 or 6 months ago) when and image flashed into my mind. It was a ship sinking, it wasn't like a vision or anything, it just suddenly flashed in my mind. When I searched the news today there was a Yemeni ship which sank.(might be coincidence)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6