Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:44 pm

hmmm....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:03 am

People in the US will protest about something with the government and banks... sounds weird, but I saw something that resembled that.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:49 am

Something big will happen in Lebanon.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 am

I used a boiling water for scyring a few minutes ago. After some minutes I got something but yet my visions are unclear. I have to be patients. I saw little details: Barack Obama, Kim Jong, tankers and nuclear war. Now I should look for the positive things and also use more methods of divination and clairvoyance to receive visions.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:12 am

I wish I had a black mirror or maybe crystal ball. I don't know since Mark brought the term about scyring I began to love and look more into it. And my first successful attempt(which I made a video about) did came true.
But anyways, awesome predictions so far guys Very Happy!
Building your intuitive side and for those who are new are developing their clairvoyance and a great pace!
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:39 am

i predict the economy collapsing and everyone under obama care will be implanted with mind control rfid chips who will be like zombies chasing down others without the chip and implanting a temperary external device that also mind controls you just the same. and all that will be left is us pk and Qigong practitioners who might be implanted with the device but because of our abilities can cause the device to malfunction.... sorry to much o.O

actualy ive had some vivid dreams.
first time was me and 3 firends we're at a chinese bar or restaurant, the background was like a dark desert with dark clouds ahead we're talking about the end of the world one was talking about going home to spend the last moment with his family. then a lightning storm hit in the distance creating a large cloud of smoke. that engulfed us. then moments later it begins to clear and a green dragon drops from the sky and starts swating, burning, and eating everyone. i was decapitated and watched everything happen. worst nightmare every.

second dream i was alone in a tunnel. i could hear behind me some growling. and a beast never seen before starts running after me it was like part bear part wolf or dog. terrifying. anyway as it chases me i ran into a room on my right and inside the room was a crowd of people. that thing didnt chase me in there its like it chased me into the room. then a someone spoke to me and said welcome jordi, we've been expecting you take a seat. for some reason i did and he started talking abut a global takeover. using modified animals to assist in the takeover..

and my third last dream was me running across rooftops and seeing a small spot i could duck into and hide and i took the chance as i looked out from that hole. all i seen was people running the direction i was going. my inner instinct was telling me they wanted me. and the way they walked.

i know you said stay positive but i dont think there is anything positive about whats coming..
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:01 am

i feel that something horrible is about to happen and i am supposed to be apart of the solution
@ jordi what you said about the green dragon i interpret that to be either a nuclear bomb or extra terrestrial beings taking us over
either way i am not afraid of anything life can do to me the pain is only temporary as to what will happen afterwards! best wishes
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:05 am

Brazil will win the world cup in 2014.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:06 am

this life is a fairy tale compared to what we will put up with in the coming years. but like a phoenix something beautiful will arise from the ashes. and that's what i cant wait to see Smile
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:07 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
no way spain will win ;P
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:09 am

CruelCrusader wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:
no way spain will win ;P
Viva espanja Razz!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:22 am

CruelCrusader wrote:
this life is a fairy tale compared to what we will put up with in the coming years. but like a phoenix  something beautiful will arise from the ashes. and that's what i cant wait to see Smile
agreed this something that is going to happen its too huge for words to explain earth cannot take much more of this war and bombs and evil goings on its all penny shit compared to the great evil and distruction that is to come
i also believe and feel that the aftermath of all this evil will bring a new age something we the psychic users will lead the world will be spiritually active and awakened to the evil that had been done in all the years passed
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:14 pm

..... This song. Right here. Describes my feelings on the future (Disclaimer! This is a rap song. Not corporate bullshit rap but original and from the heart rap. Not radio bullshit) :
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:48 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:

Holy crap, I saw Brazil winning the world cup as well O.o
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:56 am

I saw Korea winning the world cup lol
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:57 am

^ Not going to happen lol
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:22 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:

noooooooooooooo your turned on me man!!!!
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:32 am

I see some crimes happening on X-mas on the night where wvry one is waiting till X-mas day
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:33 am

Maniackillzor wrote:
..... This song. Right here. Describes my feelings on the future (Disclaimer! This is a rap song. Not corporate bullshit rap but original and from the heart rap. Not radio bullshit)
proper tune i left rap a while ago. found an artist named dub fx who street preforms and promotes a better world for the future. id recommend looking for his live street performances. imma boycott this site for the next 6 days till i can start posting vids myself >.<

i jk
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:13 pm

CruelCrusader wrote:
Nazir98 wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:

noooooooooooooo your turned on me man!!!!

lol I didn't. I'm Spain too Razz. BUT a vision is a vision.
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:15 pm

True that Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:06 pm

fiz192 wrote:
i had a dream way 10yrs back before about a bizzarr catastrophic eveny. there was a football match somewhere. there was a team in white jersey playing during the scene and somewhere very close to the city (i dont know) has a lot of tall building, there is this man dark brownish skin on a white robe casting big dark cloud and tornadoes (more than 5) out of nowhere. one of the tornadoes hit the stadium and flew one of the players on air.
i actually expected this during world cup but that didnt happen, maybe if it is worth mentioning

cool. Well World Cup is next year, right? Using my common sense, I'm sure what you saw is right especially if you can remember it this clearly after 10 years.

When you said 'dark brownish skin', I thought of Obama, but then the skin colour also fits with Brazilian people - it's gotta be the World Cup in Brazil next year.

nice job and thanks for sharing fiz192
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:

Not surprising - it's their hometown and they have always been great.

You know, money will be nothing soon after World Cup if what you guys predict are right, but I guess I can bet all I've got in my bank on Brazil and make some fortune out of it for a very short time? LOL Just kidding (or not Razz ).

This makes me think, Mark, have you ever used your psychic abilities to earn money - other than your own profession, like poker or blackjack? lol Trivial stuffs I know, the current monetary system *shake my head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:34 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
CruelCrusader wrote:
this life is a fairy tale compared to what we will put up with in the coming years. but like a phoenix  something beautiful will arise from the ashes. and that's what i cant wait to see Smile
agreed this something that is going to happen its too huge for words to explain earth cannot take much more of this war and bombs and evil goings on its all penny shit compared to the great evil and distruction that is to come
i also believe and feel that the aftermath of all this evil will bring a new age something we the psychic users will lead the world will be spiritually active and awakened to the evil that had been done in all the years passed

EXACTLY what I am predicting and what I want to make happen: post-war revolution. I think Earth will be covered in ash clouds due to nuclear bombs but will recover with magnetic pole reversal which may clear the atmosphere of earth. And that's when the peace comes on Earth, new age begins... I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:37 pm

New Psychic wrote:
I saw Korea winning the world cup lol

So if Brazil and Korea end up in final, I should bet my money either by trusting you or Mark? lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   psychic - The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next