Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corona
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye Empty
PostSubject: What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye   What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:16 am

Hey guys, I was wondering what happens after you activate/open your 3rd eye? What can you see, hear, etc.?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye   What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:07 am

No physical changes at all. So don't expect anything dramatic. You'll just notice an increase of awareness(especially in quiet places), change of sleep patterns, increase of interest in metaphysics and spirituality, increase psychic abilities and increase chances to have a connection with non-physical places, objects or beings.
Back to top Go down
ChrisBennett
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye   What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:37 am

one thing thats conflicted me about opening the third eye is that ive read stories of people that did open it had rather unpleasant visits by spirits or ghosts. could this be just for some people or did it also happen to you?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye   What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:54 am

Not specifically. It's like when we were children. We could all see spirits. Some good ones will visit you like all the time and consider them just your 'imaginary friend' and the bad ones will be like the monster under your bed or lurking in the shadows at night. They don't visit you often but since you are more aware to their realm they can visit you more then you first thought. But it isn't a big problem after you learn to control your abilities.
Back to top Go down
Corona
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye   What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:35 am

Cool. I heard that you can see energy/auras too. By the way, if you will see energy, how do you use the computer or watch tv or use your phone as in seeing what's on the screen?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye   What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:27 am

Spirits are energy, so yes. And yes you have the higher chance to develop aura-reading easier but it's still something you have to develop like any other ability. But some people will be able to do them naturally though. And you will still be able to do your things like watching TV ect. normally because you will know the difference between the physical dimension(3rd) and the other dimensions(2 and below, 4 and above). As a child you would consider astral beings to just be a part of the physical dimension. And when someone tells you:"There was no one." or "No one said anything." you're like:"But I saw/heard him." But now that you're grown up and more aware of things you will know exactly what it is you saw and if it's real or not. But it's tough though. You're dealing with the matrix.
Back to top Go down
Corona
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye   What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 am

Awesome Very Happy I can't wait to start activating it, It would help a lot. And I need the 3rd eye to test something I've been thinking about doing recently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye   What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens after activating/opening 3rd eye

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1