Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can u drain things with your right and instead of left

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

can u drain things with your right and instead of left Empty
PostSubject: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:36 pm

the question is in the title.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:07 pm

drain what? like batteries?

or is a typo and you meant train?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:59 am

hey mate i was wondering can u drain electric appliances or objects for energy like say use it for EK or PK or AK just let me know..
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:59 am

hey mate i was wondering can u drain electric appliances or objects for energy like say use it for EK or PK or AK just let me know..
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:49 am

Future Psych wrote:

sometimes if i meditate for the day and don't feel like doing it again i always drain lights bulbs for energy
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:21 am

oh but how do you do it , i reckon you can drain it i know its possible but , how? that's the equation mate
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:41 am

Future Psych wrote:
oh but how do you do it , i reckon you can drain it i know its possible but , how? that's the equation mate

when i focus on the light i can see my aura around it and i imagine the power source draining into my aura and into my left hand all at the same time. try and do it on weak lights at first to get the hang of it. after you do drain it though your hands should feel like electricity is flowing through it, at least it does for me , could possibly be different for you
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:19 pm

I can use both hands for everything down to writing I'm right and left handed I draw in energy and drain things before with both hands Aldo given energy or put out energy with them both
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:23 pm

My right hand good at drain energy out, left hand good at the energy absorption.
from what I know most people just like me. so Im wearing crystals bracelets on left hand.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:07 pm

What sorta crystals should i use? Crystals should be used as per the astrologer's advice right?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:39 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
What sorta crystals should i use? Crystals should be used as per the astrologer's advice right?
clear quartz and Amethyst are very helpful for gathering Chi to your body and increase our frequency, lazuli lapis helpful on 3rd eye chakra and throat chakra.
and yea you can use the crystal which constellation suggest you to wear, for me Im virgo, so I wear Olivine(heart chakra
) which constellation says i should wear for lucky, but I wear clear quart and amethyst most of the time, Rose quarts helps too, especially for heart chakra and skins.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:02 am

yea i really only carry around my amethyst clear quartz and citrine. i feel as though i get the most out of these crystals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can u drain things with your right and instead of left   can u drain things with your right and instead of left Empty

Back to top Go down

can u drain things with your right and instead of left

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1