Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The things required to have telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TDIT
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The things required to have telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:12 am

I am a complety begginer so i learned yesterday some things.
What i got already:
Visualizing. (visualizing the energy of my hand coming out and hitting the target fast)
Question:
1.Am i doing the visualizing right? And if yes, i should feel something or how do i know when i do it right?
2. What are other things required to be sure i do it right and i evole?
Because if i do it like how i want, i don't think i will ever get any results.
I want to do it like in book. (Like how fademir, nazir, mark did)
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:24 am

1st make a psi wheel. you can look that up train with that and meditate daily. train for say an hour each day. but dont just train with TK keep an open mind to any abilities that may come your way
Back to top Go down
TDIT
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:42 am

no, i want to know what i required to can move objects with your mind, visualizing and what else
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 am

He is right you know. You have to be able to understand about the other abilities as well. Otherwise it will be like: I want to do archery but I don't know that there are 2 different bow. And the other abilities(ESP) speaks mostly about the third eye. Which is very important in your psychic development.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:46 am

Nazir98 wrote:
He is right you know. You have to be able to understand about the other abilities as well. Otherwise it will be like: I want to do archery but I don't know that there are 2 different bow. And the other abilities(ESP) speaks mostly about the third eye. Which is very important in your psychic development.
indeed esp's are a vital part to awakening your psychic powers. i would work on those and tk at the same time Very Happy/ shit tk might not even be your specialty . mine is pyrokinesis i can do TK but not like i can in pyro. keep an open mind to everything you come across
Back to top Go down
TDIT
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 am

so u mean if i am not good at telekinesis of the start i am am not able to do it?
dude wtf i WANT TO WORK ONLY ON TELEKIENSIS TO DEVELOP IT AND MAKE IT POWERFUL i really dont want any other abilities liek aero hidro piro or things like that, i just want to do telekinesis for god sake i really cant do it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:47 am

You can. But to be honest, I would have start with aero(because telekinesis is plain energy and is harder in the beginning and you may even give up) since it's the easiest. But I suggest you start with some qigong and chakra meditation if you want to improve telekinesis only.
Back to top Go down
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:49 am

Not to be rude, but you actually type just like vladus
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:15 am

Aero is alot like TK, as you can use it for the force push aswell, I'd advise you to try that first
Back to top Go down
TDIT
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:22 am

So i can't simple start with telekinesis if i don't start with other abilities ? wtf?
nazir how did you start with telekinesis, by doing other abilities?
i want only to do telekinesis i honestly hate all the other abilities. my goal is ONLY TO DO TELEKINESIS
Back to top Go down
TDIT
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:08 am

also a new questin:
is there possible to still do telekinesis if i am complety 0 psyhic because i tried many tests and i never guessed atleast one.
are you guys sure that everyone can do telekinesis?
just tell me if no because i don't want to spent my time on a thing i will never can do.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 am

I think Mark can answer that question. I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:25 am

TDIT wrote:
also a new questin:
is there possible to still do telekinesis if i am complety 0 psyhic because i tried many tests and i never guessed atleast one.
are you guys sure that everyone can do telekinesis?
just tell me if no because i don't want to spent my time on a thing i will never can do.
There is one thing not just you but everyone needs to know: WE ALL HAVE PSYCHIC ABILITIES. WE CAN ALL DO TELEKINESIS.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:31 am

(Nazir can you check your skype please)
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:56 am

If you want to do telekinesis then i advice you to train on your concentrating and train on the PsiWheel.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 am

im saying to keep your mind open to everything you come across. i started with pyro, and developed it. different people have different learning styles like you may be better the I in tele kinesis but i May be better then you in pyro
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: train   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:52 pm

back when i did meditation everyday clairvoyance came to be before telekinesis it was weird. now im back at the bottom and i have neither trying to get back my ability's.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:20 pm

I am the same with 95jake1. I first started with Clairvoyance. Although I was only slightly Clairvoyant, I was able to do it before telekinesis.

Only wanting to learn telekinesis? Well that's be hard unless you were born having mastered it. I highly recommend trying other psychic abilities first. To learn telekinesis you simply have to "do it". That sounds really cheesy, but it's true. You just have to get started. Make your first psi-wheel, and use telekinesis on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
TDIT
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:26 pm

so why some people says everyone can learn telekinesis but some of you says not everyone can?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:44 pm

They didn't say that. They do know everyone can. They're just saying that it's better to start slowly and then go to a higher level of psychic ability. I started with telekinesis but then I had extreme headaches. So I just worked on my meditations and other psychic abilities for about 4 days and then come back to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The things required to have telekinesis   The things required to have telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

The things required to have telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1