Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new and required help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonathanrao
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jonathanrao

new and required help Empty
PostSubject: new and required help   new and required help EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Hello everyone, I am jonathan rao. I am new here in terms being new to psychic stuff and this website since this place is for introduction , here it goes.
I am 17 years old , since age past three years I am feeling I am different from the rest of crowd as in terms of I dream about stuff that some how comes true , I see weird people I haven't met . I see sometimes shadows of dead people around me who were related to me . Its all really weird for me, I came to this place to get control of my self i want to know where to start from as i navigated site but couldn't get idea where to begin ?
I require help in opening my self up to this all, I world really appreciate if some one can guide me to initials of this all psychic stuff and how i discover my self ..........
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: new and required help   new and required help EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:05 am

#1 you may be clairvoyant
#2 welcome to the site, we all will be more then glad to help you in your journey freind! nobody is different here we are all just like a big second family
Back to top Go down
jonathanrao
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jonathanrao

PostSubject: Re: new and required help   new and required help EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:57 am

thankyou for the welcome
i dont know what am i all i know i want to get through it ..... only if i knew where to begin ?
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: new and required help   new and required help EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:00 am

begin listing those weird stuffs you encounter day by day. then tell if there are any problems throughout the experiment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jonathanrao
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jonathanrao

PostSubject: Re: new and required help   new and required help EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:14 am

well thats the problem man ! since 2 days i am having a weird dreams about being connected to psychic world where all people are linked together through brain connecting ... strange point was what ever we do was known to every one ... 2ndly i woke up in half nights ...
Back to top Go down
love and forgiveness
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: new and required help   new and required help EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:32 am

I think you should do some research on the chakras spiritual entities and protection It seems to be recommended to open the chakras in order from the bottom upwards so maybe do that if you like what you read but I kindof cheated and went for the third eye first lol I have given the other chakras a bit of work but not much to be honest I dont really know how im supposed to tell but I read that to communicate with your higher self or source you need to have your heart chakra open and I believe I have done so im getting there Smile

Also be very careful not to fuck your mind up while you are doing all of this spiritual/psychic stuff because you can get really fucked up if you allow it to happen and dont stay calm and focused but dont be scared by that im doing this stuff and my minds not even in a decent condition to be honest and im doing ok and i rarely get scared from it and it has helped me a lot so far im glad I started Smile

you will probably get better advice from someone else on here thats more experienced and knowledgeable though but I dont think my advice is too bad
Back to top Go down
jonathanrao
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jonathanrao

PostSubject: Re: new and required help   new and required help EmptyMon May 19, 2014 5:55 am

thanks mate even this good advice for me ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new and required help   new and required help Empty

Back to top Go down

new and required help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1