Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain Empty
PostSubject: balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain   balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:52 am

the other day me an my buddy wer discussing how the brain controls opposite sides of your body. and i came across a happy accident.

try running your right index finger in a circle with one hand then following the same track but opposite way with your left index finger. it sorta helps if you do one rotation with one hand then switch to other hand then back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain   balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:37 pm

hmm. I don't do this exercise at all and I tend not to use both hands although I want to because of its efficiency.

Anyways, I came here because I had this fun dream this morning where I was having a duel with some samurai and we were like dodging each other's blow (because in real sword fighting, you rarely block it but dodge and counterattack) and at some point, I decided to use two swords to end the duel. I only tried using two swords few times in real life because it gets all clumsy - I'm so not used to use my two hands simultanenously for my swordsmanship, so in the dream, I consciously wondered what the hell I was doing, I'm not even good at using two swords, not to mention it's freaking heavy to hold a sword with one hand. Basically, I wanted to use my left sword to hold his sword after dodging his attack and then use my right hand to slashhh. At first, because my left sword was short I missed his sword but in the second attempt, I was able to hold his sword with my left sword and slash his left arm with my right sword like vertically. But it wasn't deep enough to make him retract, he got angry and I got a bit scared like 'woah', and said 'ok it's enough' while guarding myself (this guy was pissed off); but in the end, it was only a sparring with a good guy and I only cut his left arm to see if my tactic can actually work! I did feel sorry about cutting his arm but it was really light so ~('w')~

Any thoughts? *rambling* lolol Wink
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain   balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:25 pm

that sounds intense R9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain   balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:08 am

tparker wrote:
that sounds intense R9

yeap, that's me. and i can't help. it's my nature/duty to punish people of injustice. to do that, I need exceptional strength. no wonder I dreamt sparring with some random samurai. lol
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain   balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:35 am

In all of my test, Im 90% right brain. It mentioned that right brained person are more artistic in nature but I can go analytical(supposedly left brain) I want when Im doing my work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain   balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain Empty

Back to top Go down

balancing the left and right hemispheres of your brain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1