Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just a thought on the world war 3 topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

just a thought on the world war 3 topic Empty
PostSubject: just a thought on the world war 3 topic   just a thought on the world war 3 topic EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:07 am

I know this topic should be placed within the conspiracy topic, but just a thought of mine. ever notice a lot more people are learning how to do telekinesis , qi gong, and get more in touch with there spirit. ever think theres a bigger reason behind this, the fact that maybe where learning how to do these things not just for ourselves but to protect people.

i've had this theory awhile that when 2012 popped up and they said that it was the year of spiritual awakening/ a new era of activation. that maybe just maybe instead of one person like jesus starting a movement but hundreds maybe millions of people starting a revolution, protecting the good from the dark days that may be yet to come.

in the beginning of the year of 2011 i started experimenting with telekinesis. and ever since that day i first moved the psi wheel i started to feel this feeling of intuition in me as if something where coming or about to happen, i couldn't tell if it where bad or good but all throughout ther year i felt this until 2012 came . i felt the feeling had passed but a new feeling arose in 2013 a feeling that instead of just being able to move stuff why don't i experiment with my actual soul, ever since then i believed that the purpose of those who can harness there own spirit(know thy self) where meant to protect it

(sorry for any run on sentences and bad grammar )
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

just a thought on the world war 3 topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a thought on the world war 3 topic   just a thought on the world war 3 topic EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 pm

I believe you are right about that
Back to top Go down

just a thought on the world war 3 topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1