Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Layers of Thought

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rachelcp
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Layers of Thought Empty
PostSubject: Layers of Thought   Layers of Thought EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:57 pm

there are many different layers of thoughts though the layers blur together and theres not an obvious distinction of where one layer ends and another layer begins

there's the "speaking layer" the layer thats closest to the front when I was younger and got crazy annoyed at myself yelling in my head saying a million different things at once some of it slipped through and I couldnt stop myself from "speaking" outloud i was squeaking the vowels of the words

then there are alot of deeper layers like when you have a tune playing at the back of your mind and you dont really think about it but then you realise that that same tune has been there all day long

and even deeper are things like motivations and actions you dont really "think" these at all they're just always there like you see some dirty dishes you pick them up and clean them you dont think about why your doing this or what you are doing you just do it then if someone asks you why the dish isnt where they put it your motivations and thoughts come to the surface and you can tell them all the reasoning that went behind cleaning that dish

and i believe even deeper than that is where your brain controls the individual muscles in your body etc DONT MESS AROUND AT THIS LEVEL my dad said he learnt to control his muscles and it screwed him up for several months he had to basically reteach himself how to walk and how to let go of control of this how to make walking automatic again

I've been experimenting with layers of thought like if you try to do the alphabet in your head while dealing out a deck of cards making sure that everyone gets only 7 cards you let the numbers 1,1,1,2,2,2 etc sink to the deeper levels while consciously singing the ABC's in the speaking layer or vice versa for me 2 thought patterns at the same time on purpose is somewhat difficult to keep up depending on what it is 3 very very difficult 4 is basically pure luck

when you read other's minds how deep are you able to read? are you only able to read very surface thoughts? is it possible to send thoughts beyond the "front" of the mind without speaking in a way that people not even trying to read your mind will suddenly hear what you said
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

Layers of Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layers of Thought   Layers of Thought EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:31 pm

when you read minds what do you seek?

What do you try to project into other's minds?

Consider 8 Layers of Mind: common levels of accessible consciousness

Conscious Aceptance of ego
Conscious Creation of ego
Superconscious Role
Superconscious Vulnerability of Superego
Subconscious Suggestibility
Subconscious Activity
Preconscious Limit
Preconscious Production

what do you think about... lower levels of personal and collective unconsciousness?

and what avout... higher levels of metaconsciousness and supraconsciousness?
Back to top Go down

Layers of Thought

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1