Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Psi Wheel - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:06 am

good luck mindbelieve.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:44 am

hey mark and nazir i got some progress. i uploaded a video on youtube it worked for me the advice i got Thanks. but its a bit hard to make it spin tho. and after my session my head really hurts. my user name is 1carnage3 and the video is called psi wheel under plastic jar check it out and give me some of your thoughts Greatly Appreciated
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Funny. The pen roll izn't easy, but the Psi-Wheel iz. I guess I better begin w/ tat than the pen roll. Smile
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:00 am

yea teresa it is easier with a psi wheel. your skill will increase jus for me its a little difficult telling when im strong enough to move on to the next step. but i know practice practice practice makes perfect. and paitents i just cant wait till im moving cups and bending spoons but levitation is my dream and im not gonna let nothing stand in the way of my dream. but keep in mind. action speaks louder than words. have fun and practice
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 am

Yah, I get the whole "practice makes perfect" thing. I'll keep practicing & move on 2 the next step when I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:17 pm

I've noticed the following phenomena when rotating the psi-wheel singlehandedly:

1)Rotation clockwise is easier with the left hand
2)Rotation counterclockwise is easier withe the right hand

The next phenomena i noticed while rotating without hands:

1)Focus on the right eye facilitates rotation counterclockwise
2)Focus on the left eye, facilitates rotation clockwise

Extra feedback:
Concentration on the sensations of brain regions facilitates the flow of energy; this specially works if you focus on a sensation very similar to one you would feel anywhere while caressing the skin. This sensation of smoothness, like tickling, lets you also create a peculiar effect: I believe this is rather a personal then a general case, that as the rotation is happening focusing on the brain sensations lets you evocate later the same effects produced by different psychokinetical abilities as you are using them.
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 pm

I did do it first try and I would email if I had your email also I taught a nine year old girl to do it her first try and a few others they asked for me to do a demonstration I made a psi wheel and didn't plan to use it I made it for them to try I used they're chandelier as a psi wheel for demonstration.i can use psi wheel in a glass dome as well.i have a video of using a lamp and it's lamp shade as psi wheel.i have found many methods to use psi wheel from finger tips to no hands to both hands i also use a hemispheric psi wheel sent to me by a French scientist try one out for yourself the difference is amazing and it's about five times harder or more the last one is hemispheric psi wheel this one is as well and here is the lamp shade video it takes a moment to start effecting that's rare for me to be honest some videos I water down in a way by not trying so Much
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Great advice mark I thought about my hemispheric psi wheel before going to bed in that way and also imagined it wanted to move for me in a way I think that we are letting it happen and not forcing it sorry if I over share I move it underglass not by pretending it's not there but by feeling it and pushing my energy through it the same way you would push it through you also it's a great way to practice remote tk and pk at a distance my longest distance for effecting a hemispheric psi wheel is from Tennessee USA to France.i get the same feeling in both practices anyone up for live demonstrations or for me to atempt remote tk pk on a psi wheel or other object hit me up on skype username teddy vines III although I've noticed a difference in myself it must be all the negativity or stalker or someone messing with my psi seriously I feel stupid when I practice now and get annoying thoughts of criticism it's odd I feel different as well but still getting great results.
Back to top Go down
Laminon
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:51 am

i've managed to spin the psi whell on my first session
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:02 am

hey guys i have a new suggestion that i use. Its using a straw and something that can balance it and use this if you have mastered the paper movement or you could also do it with a pencil or pen if your a advanced psychic
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 am

@ teddyjoe

great nice videos you and as a suggestion mate try making the paper even because it helps balance the paper or it would make it harder to turn the adjacent direction
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:12 am

Like this?

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:21 am

Nice video mate I mentioned this technique in the other topic but your style when attempting this made it look easy I can just barely turn it and when I do it moves back to the same position it was in before. Do you have any tips on how I can stop this or reach past this ???
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:27 am

Also mate funny comment but I noticed you like Dr pepper and I just happen to be a fan of it too. Good videos (you not only perform great feats but you teach us psychologically to understand TK and the main fundamentals that it uses like chi energy meditation and extreme conditioning to the mind. I appreciate your work and trainings keep it up
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:46 pm

As u can tell, I failed miserably, lol. Luckily, Daniel Gomez helped me out w/ a tip & I said thx 2 him. Smile
https://youtu.be/DnJun2xtB0E
Admit the music's catchy, 2.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
PsychicDovakiin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PsychicDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Hey all im new two this in case you couldn't tell, im day two of psi wheel training and ive gotten it to move much to my delight, and thank you Mark, picturing everything underwater did put things in perspective. So far I can only make it move in complete circles when both my hands are beside it, ive noticed picturing a whirl pool works wonders. But for some reason I can only make it move clockwise, other times the wheel sits there and looks like its trying to make up its mind about which direction to take when I try to make to go anti clock wise

Any advice and info would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:10 am

great mate because practice makes perfect , and progress relies on that just visualize your energy flowing through the wheel or hard wire your brain to understand how you trigger your PK. This is a mystery that gets more complicated every day.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:05 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
As u can tell, I failed miserably, lol. Luckily, Daniel Gomez helped me out w/ a tip & I said thx 2 him. Smile
https://youtu.be/DnJun2xtB0E
Admit the music's catchy, 2.  lol! 

Its alright everyone has their moment my first video wasn't too good either but for a begginer it was a better video than mine. just keep your confidence high it helps your inner psychic develop
Back to top Go down
PsychicDovakiin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PsychicDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Is there anyone else who can get the psi wheel to turn properly, I can move mine a bit but for some reason not in the direction I want. whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:29 pm

It's like a funny trick of the subconscious mind. It happen to me as well. And I move the psi-wheel properly.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:58 am

yea that's the part i don't understand either and i makes me frustrated
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:59 am

and i had a feeling it was the sub-conscious mind
Back to top Go down
PsychicDovakiin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PsychicDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Anyone have any advice on moving the psi wheel without your hands I can now do it with my hands. And that's my results for day 4 of training. Is that normal to get this far with only 4 days training?
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:52 am

Ok .I will give you some advice try drawing a black dot or any other visible color on the edges and concentrate on those and it should move
Back to top Go down
telekinesis.anishvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
telekinesis.anishvr

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:21 am

Future Psych wrote:
Ok .I will give you some advice try drawing a black dot or any other visible color on the edges and concentrate on those and it should move

Hi, I like to add some more, that I tried and still using.

As you said, draw a black dot near to psi wheel. Mainly
look the dot, and with a little cross eye technique, see the
single dot as two dots separately.

(This is similar to...make a dot on a paper,,place the paper close to eye..you see 2 dots  instead of 1).

I use this way to slip in to trance.

If it hurt eye, leave it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.telekinesisexperience.blogspot.in/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next