Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

The Psi Wheel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:29 am

Aura? No. I don't know what you're talking about
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Just got my first movement in the Psi-wheel Very Happy No wind Razz
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:27 am

New Psychic wrote:
Just got my first movement in the Psi-wheel :DNo wind Razz
AW YEAH GO YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:22 am

What is blue tack..Question Is it tape in England?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Jake G. wrote:
What is blue tack..Question Is it tape in England?
http://www(DOT)amazon(DOT)co.uk/Bostik-801103-Blu-Tack-Handy/dp/B0001OZI70 <--- This. It's a sticky thing where you can mould it into any shape, any size and after a while, you still can remould it but it tends to get hard.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:44 pm

what do you call that sticky stuff you stick posters up with? That's blue tac.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:31 am

I know what you're talking about thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Telekinesis Video   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:35 am

Hey all, I found an old video I had of last year and decided to re upload it today of doing Telekinesis on a psi wheel.

I had immense energy that day and I could pretty much nearly will it to where I wanted it to go, I had some troubles though.

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Try using a bigger one. I think this one is too sensitive. But It's nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Yeah it may of been sensitive, but oddly enough there was no noticeable air current in my room when I recorded that a year ago, no fan, no air conditioning, and no heat on. I was actually making it spin quite crazy before the video.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Blink wrote:
Yeah it may of been sensitive, but oddly enough there was no noticeable air current in my room when I recorded that a year ago, no fan, no air conditioning, and no heat on. I was actually making it spin quite crazy before the video.
I like that. Have you keep developing your psychic abilities?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:39 pm

I practiced for a good month/two and moved onto clairvoyance/precognition and the like, that's all I've been really doing for the past year but doing tk was pretty fun I'll probably get back into it soon.
Back to top Go down
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Strange Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:24 pm

I tried opening third eye, mediating with zen muzic and now this is my 7 day on that i realized nothing. (like all days)
Well because i have NO WAY to do paper weight, i tried bilions times, i started with psi wheel... I have to say i tried that every day but not much.
Today i tried much psi wheel.
So, first i made the psi wheel.
Then i put it in my front.
Then i put my hands around it.
And i choosed a single direction to practice with for all days, because i heared if you practice only a single direction, it will be faster and better after.
So i chose MY LEFT.
And here, i don t know how to move it.
Until now i tried focus on left it s corners and wind/atoms/air energy moving it.
When i try, i clear my mind and most times visualize with OPEN EYES wind and air energy moving it.
And not from my hand, just air energy or wind pushing left it s corner.
It shakes a bit to left, sometimes more like 3 - 4 seconds to left, then HARDCORE BACK AND FAST TO THE RIGHT.
Can someone explain me why that happens, i mean it shakes only a bit to left then goes hard to right...
Others can move psi wheel like masters from their first day, and me, trying of 7 days meditating, opening third eye and things wont work?
I know i need to try more more more and more and not give up but wow is THAT HARD AND INSANE to do all these newbies do?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:56 am

I would imagine you just got ever excited and lost control. You see your emotions are linked to your power.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:28 am

Emotions are often underestimated, but really they house extreme power. They can change whether you live or die in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:46 am

Hey guys!

Today I was doing some training on the psi-wheel for the first time, after a couple of weeks of training on lessons 1 and 2 from mark, and this is the result of my training Smile

Back to top Go down
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:23 am

It seems i got my first movement with the psi wheel, strange enough, but it only works for the left hand. It randomly rotates to one direction. Could this be the heat or actually my energy pushing? It doesn't work for the right hand though. No movement, not one bit. Any idea why is that?
(Both hands are clean)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:55 am

holladollar wrote:
It seems i got my first movement with the psi wheel, strange enough, but it only works for the left hand. It randomly rotates to one direction. Could this be the heat or actually my energy pushing? It doesn't work for the right hand though. No movement, not one bit. Any idea why is that?
(Both hands are clean)
Sounds mostly like telekinesis. You practice the psi-wheel a lot with your left hand don't you? Yes, it happens a lot with me too, that's why I train with each hand every time or sometimes both hands.
Back to top Go down
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Sounds mostly like telekinesis. You practice the psi-wheel a lot with your left hand don't you? Yes, it happens a lot with me too, that's why I train with each hand every time or sometimes both hands.
Not quite, all i've been doing is Meditating, Qigong, energy looping and sometimes pushing the paper. I think my energy is now strong enough to use in physical world. I can even see colors now while eyes closed! If i watch for some time something that is bright (like lightbulb) and close my eyes, i can see their "image", they all tranforms to lite-blue color (aquaish) and vanish. Pleasant experience!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:43 am

What is happening during the psi-wheel:
The Psi Wheel - Page 2 Wheelanim
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:59 am

Can you explain it Nazir?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:39 pm

When doing telekinesis your energy field rises and gets stronger. Sometimes even visible during videos or in photos.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:12 am

Oh okay, thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:23 am

DearLuculentDig try doing a psi wheel with tin foil it's lighter. Other than that try to imagine it moving and feel it... Good luck:)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Simple way to get amazing results in telekinesis, psi-wheels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next