Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to open my third eye, but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

I want to open my third eye, but... Empty
PostSubject: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:44 am

Does opened the third eye make you can see ghost(spirit?)
I'm scare about that!Razz 

I'm gonna opening my third eye tonight, I will try hardest as I can!

(GRAMMAR NAZIS is chasing me)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:55 am

1. No grammar nazis here Smile.
2. It's not scary. Rather it's a great experience and it's needed for certain abilities. And doing telekinesis includes seeing energy so I would say from now on it's best that everyone opens it.
3. You had it open when you were little already.
4. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:14 am

Contrary to popular belief, opening your 3rd eye when you're not ready can be a scary event. If you live in a fear based reality, and your frequency is low because it's filled with fear, opening your 3rd eye will amplify that fear. But, if you live in a love based reality, and your frequency is high, opening your 3rd eye will amplify that love. I wouldn't recommend opening your 3rd eye until you no longer have fear in your heart
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:24 am

Indeed. So do you have fear or negative ideas about it? If so, wait.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:33 am

I think I made it, I feel a tingling on the center of my forehead. But after a few hour of sleep, I can't feel it anymore. Why?
And I feel every inchs of my body is vibrating...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:37 am

Good good, you're during the awakening now Smile. Congrats! And it doesn't keep tingling. Only when you're using it or when meditating. Your body is vibrating because you're charged with energy.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:14 pm

the moment when I opened my third eye, my head feel so tired, but the pressure on my forehead had gone (I feel like it was breaking my forehead and get out of it)
Before I opened my third eye, I can't feel the pressure at the center poin of my forehead...
Back to top Go down
PsyChikSabrina
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PsyChikSabrina

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:43 am

haha i typed in Third eye on my app store on my iPhone one of the things that shows up is Bacon - the game thats funny i type Third eye and got bacon somehow  Shocked  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:49 pm

I feel like mine was opened a while ago. IMO it's squinting though. I catch glimpses into the Æther but I can not see it like those who are gifted with it naturally.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Maniackillzor wrote:
I feel like mine was opened a while ago. IMO it's squinting though. I catch glimpses into the Æther but I can not see it like those who are gifted with it naturally.
what is the Aether?
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:51 pm

nowforever the Æther is a general term for the worlds that exist beyond human perception. Think of it like a stand in for the afterlife. It's a bastardized term that has many uses. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Aether? Seem like minecraft mod name...
but how about the neather?
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:19 pm

me too i felt my head release the pressure when i focused my hardest
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:19 am

The faster it tingling, the stronger PK power...
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Dah, I'm a bit frustrated because I don't know if my third eye is open...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:00 pm

I've stopped completely feeling a tingling on the forehead, but my telekinesis still works, anything is wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:47 am

Jake G.- That's the thing, there are almost no physical changes. You'll just KNOW when it's open.

holladollar- That means it's already open. Not everyone knows that when doing TK you can automatically open your third eye.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Dahhh, but what if I never KNOW? God knows, that I could miss something as severe as my own third eye opening. Do you constantly feel it opened, or was it just for the few hours it took to open it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to open my third eye, but...   I want to open my third eye, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to open my third eye, but...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1