Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to open 3rd eye?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DesertLion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

How to open 3rd eye? Empty
PostSubject: How to open 3rd eye?   How to open 3rd eye? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:08 am

Hey, I've been watching some telekinesis videos online and really interested in it.. All of the tutorials said that I have to open my third eye.. Im having problems to do so? How exactly do I do that and what should I do after Im able to open my third eye?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to open 3rd eye?   How to open 3rd eye? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:53 am

Hello DesertLion.
First of all, if you have a common question, the answers are already given in this forum.
Just search for similar Topics instead of creating the 100th Thread for this question.
---------
Anyway, you can activate your third eye with different forms of meditation (e.g. with Mantras [om], with gems).
It can take a time, so be patient.

Namaste
Back to top Go down
DesertLion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to open 3rd eye?   How to open 3rd eye? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:03 am

Hello Bereth,

I'm sorry I didnt know about the common question thing.. I am new on this forum.. Anyway, thanks for the reply.. One more question though, what is a gem?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to open 3rd eye?   How to open 3rd eye? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to open 3rd eye?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1