Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever seen a Ghost?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Have you ever seen a Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Simple question really. I have noticed during my work that many clairvoyants and psychics I have spoken to also had an early experiences with the paranormal. Maybe this early exposure is what drove them to question their reality and look into the more supernatural realm. Does the ability to see ghosts and spirits have a connection with our psychic ability?

I saw a ghost as a child, and then had a poltergeist experience a year or so later. I have been on a few ghost hunting missions as an adult, but with varying degrees of success.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Yes, I believe seeing ghosts or becoming more aware of your surroundings even on different planes by practicing mediation and psychic abilities does increase your chance of seeing ghosts, I noticed lately from meditation alone I've heard stuff and seen stuff I normally wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:09 am

I've seen all sorts of spirits from a young age...I used to talk with them, and made friends...as a kid my cousin would see ghosts in my house I never did though. In my teens I began to see A LOT of ghosts and other such things...and to this day I've had numerous experiences and encounters with them.

But back to my first ones - yes, I had some night terrors where some glowing weird shadowy being would paralyze me and "drain", or something, my heart/solar plexus and I'd pass out. Those sort of experiences (I used to be attacked by other stuff at night during my pre teen to teen years too) led me to look into psychic phenomena more so I could find a way to deal with that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
Cassandra Clairvoyant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Cassandra Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:47 pm

When i lived at my grandma's house for a short period cause we were visiting i had seen a ghost there at night in her room while she was asleep (i was sleeping on an airbed in her room), she was in bed snoring so i did'nt mistake her for what i saw but i saw a person over by the fireplace looked like he/she was getting the fireplace tools to use them and it startled me and i had pulled the cover over my head and peeked out a second later and the person was just gone. Years ago my great grandmother (her own mom) had passed away in her house so it might've been her in there.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Jeez, both Aeres and Kekkyashi, those experiences sound terrifying. I remember how scared I was as a child when I experienced paranormal phenomena, so you guys (and girl) must have been really afraid!

Back to top Go down
JScofield
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
JScofield

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:04 pm

I have seen a couple, but I mostly sense their presence. Recently, saw a young soldier fleeing from me into my back bedroom closet. Never really had a negative encounter with a ghost though, yet.
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:37 am

Yeah it was creepy, which was why I decided it was time to arm myself with knowledge
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 am

I've felt it. This is when I was nine. I went to Tower of London (to those of you don't know what that is - an old famous castle) and I had the feeling to take a picture up the ceiling for absolutely no reason. Few weeks later, there was the orb in that very picture. I can't find that picture anywhere in the house! Sad

Other than that, dreams. Bloody dreams.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:01 am

I've been to many castles in England, but never the tower of London. Do you recommend it?
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:13 am

It's good. I suggest you go there if you want to for one, tourist attraction and two, you can definitely feel presence throughout the castle. I remember walking up the stairs and suddenly a cold air went down us lot, everyone felt it. To me, I saw in my mind's eye an injured man, arrow shot on either his shoulder or on the rib and he was leabing against the wall to get down to the floor to alert or something. This was me at 9/10/11/12 years old so I may have an very active imagination back then.
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Experienced a malevolent entity in my house when I was a child. Used to try and push me down the stairs. Hassled the neighbours as well in their house. That was my first experience.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:07 am

Wow I've never experienced anything paranormal. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 am

Supernerd wrote:
Experienced a malevolent entity in my house when I was a child. Used to try and push me down the stairs. Hassled the neighbours as well in their house. That was my first experience.
Did you manage to get rid of this entity or did you just move house?
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 pm

I just moved house. Had to move anyway and it was to a better neighbourhood. Loved the new house as it had such a happy feel about it, even though it was built before WWII.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:26 am

Actually, I do remember something. This story could have never even happened because it was when I was a little boy, and my mind may have made it up. Also the memory may be so distorted it actually happened different than I remember. Anyway, I was a boy and I was walking through a field near my house. Across the field I could see only the dark silhouette of two men standing up in a ditch. Anyway the one appeared to be killing the other one, from what I saw, the victim was on the ground, and didn't want the attacker to attack anymore. I then ran back to my house. No one actually did die because it wasn't on the news. Again, this could have been my imagination, It may have been a story I made up. It could have also been a dream. I just can't remember it that well.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: the hat man   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:40 am

well if i were to tell you guys how many ghost i seen i would be here all day, but there is one story that beats the rest so here goes. my father and his fiance rented this condo/beach house for the summer, it was the same one we had last year same exact room and everything etc... . everybody settles in we go to the beach, the stores and all that good stuff. IT is finally time to sleep we all wind down from the day, i am actually sharing a room with my brother in law who is actually gay so its really awkward ,thank god for bunk beds lmao!. well when i went to lay down about 5 minutes later i jumped out of my sleep and was frozen sitting straight up, it was like i didn't even do the reflex and i had a bad feeling someone was watching me, i looked around the room and at the foot of my bed i saw this large figure, he was about 6 foot 6 with a white face and a hat hovering above his head, he also had read eyes. i was so frozen with fear i couldn't even call for help, the worst part to was he kind of stared right into my eyes for about 5 minutes before leaving. this is the reason i cant sleep without a night light or a lamp im terrified i will see him again in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:21 am

95jake1 wrote:
well if i were to tell you guys how many ghost i seen i would be here all day, but  there is one story that beats the rest so here goes. my father and his fiance rented this condo/beach house for the summer, it was the same one we had last year same exact room and everything etc... . everybody settles in we go to the beach, the stores and all that good stuff. IT is finally time to sleep we all  wind down from the day, i am actually sharing a room with my brother in law who is actually gay so its really awkward ,thank god for bunk beds lmao!. well when i went to lay down about 5 minutes later i jumped out of my sleep and was   frozen sitting straight up, it was like i didn't even do the reflex and i had a bad feeling someone was watching me, i looked around the room and at the foot of my bed i saw this large figure, he was about 6 foot 6 with a white face and a hat hovering above his head, he also had read eyes. i was so frozen with fear i couldn't even call for help, the worst part to was he kind of stared right into my eyes for about 5 minutes before leaving. this is the reason i cant sleep without a night light or a lamp im terrified i will see him again in the dark.

I can't sleep in total darkness either. I leave the television on sleep timer, and go to sleep with it on. I can't sleep in the dark because i'll greatly feel like someone's watching me. No one really is watching me though it's just my imagination making me feel that way. I think of one negative thought and the thoughts keep multiplying into a strong fear. I can't sleep in total silence either.
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Yep! I've been there. My solution... sent the being to the light. Never been bothered since. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:54 am

Sometimes our brains are so clever that they put little fragments of memories, ideas, dreams and even things weve seen on tv or read about and mash them all up into one memory.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:27 am

This guy sees and talks to ghosts (mostly talking though it seems) in real time. He's really nice and sympathetic to spirits.

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:09 pm

My bedroom door opened by itself. F*ck no! That's not pleasant XD
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Paranormal investigation at Nazir98's place tonight. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:16 pm

I wonder if Nazir unknowingly opened his door with his door-o-kinesis?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Supernerd: LOL, I would love that for sure. I wish sometime to go and meet more people(especially teens) with the same abilities as I do. Like in the show Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal. I'm loving that show.

Jake G: Could be it too, and the name sounds funny haha. But I never experienced uncontrolled psychokinesis...well randomly. I mostly experience it uncontrolled when I'm stressed or angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever seen a Ghost?   Have you ever seen a Ghost? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever seen a Ghost?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1