Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EMF and Ghost detectors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

EMF and Ghost detectors Empty
PostSubject: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:40 am

EMF detectors are devices use to recieve electromagnetic fields. If an energy/entity is intelligent it can manipulate this energy and the device will automatically pick the sense of this energy. There are many paranormal devices such as ghost box, EMF detectors/meters, ouija boards(although it's a seance tool but it can be use to communicate with a spirit while ghost hunting) ect... There are also apps, I know Mark has one named Entity Sensor Pro which I highly recommend. So far I heard this is one of the best EMF apps for phones. Available in android and google stores. I have one on my blackberry named Ghost Radar Classic. It has the same concepts but it has more chances of giving you false readings. I don't say that it's fake though because sometimes it does make sense. But these are all up to you which one you want to choose or buy.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:04 am

there are many tools available to the modern ghost hunter but for me the classic tools are the best. nazir already mentioned the ouija board but there are many others like dowsing rods or my personal favourite pendulums.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:27 am

Indeed the dowsing rods. But I thought those were in some sort of way for ghost and for the psychic ability of finding directions.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:07 am

you can use them to ask yes or no questions in the same way as a pendulum
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:28 am

I just searched it up, yes. Looks like the easiest tool I can carry too. People would go nuts if they see me using the ouija board. I only did it once with my best friend. The temperature strangely changed and became colder. Which was a sign that stuff was messed up lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:00 am

In case your not sure of either your psychokinesis or your paranormal thoughts, try it this way. I've seen Mark done it, and it's awesome. Makes me wanna buy an EMF meter so badly:

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:35 pm

I usually thought my app Ghost Radar was a piece of crap(even though it says that it recieves EMF through sensors of the device). But it was really accurate for me this time and I'm starting to believe more in it. I got tired because sometimes(mostly when you just turned it up) it gives falls readings. I asked, if you are here then tell me where I am now. Now this app only say words one by one and sometimes they make sense which is really creepy. Anyways, it said: Sitting, then after a few moments, Couch. That kept me like, well damn! I was indeed sitting on a couch!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:37 pm

I'm still dying to get an Andriod, just for the Entity Sensor Pro app. LOL! My brother keeps asking me why I always asked him about his andriod these days and I'll be like:"Nothing, just asking."
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Ghost Radar Classic is free on app stores. I've got it for free on blackberry.
EMF and Ghost detectors Grc-ill1-380x600

Entity Sensor Pro(indeed this is PRO! I highly recommend it.)
EMF and Ghost detectors ES_pro_1a
There is a video where a guy test this app(Entity Sensor) with a magnet and this app is amazingly sensitive to magnetic or electromagnetic fields.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:53 am

This is a video I made to show you guys a short ouija board session. In my opinion homemade ouija boards works the best and my mother would definitely not let me buy a board lol! And I kept searching about this app called Ghost Radar Classic. It works but it's better to set in on LOW and wait a few minutes before using it or it has many chance on giving false readings. So I did that and at the beginning of the video(1st question) I asked:"Is there anybody here with me? If there is please move the planchette to 'Si'. And if you can let me see it on the radar as well." And so it happend! I then told it:"I wanted answers and you gave that to me. You have my thanks. May you rest in peace my friend. Bye." The radar showed something again. And it's important for you should wait! Let it move the planchette to bye(in my language is 'ayo'. You can make a board out of any language you like. It doesn't matter to spirits. And then close the portal of the astral plane and if you want do some prayers after(best do it before you start). Stay safe and thanks for watching guys Very Happy!

If you are aware of what you're doing, and stay safe I don't consider this dangerous. What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMF and Ghost detectors   EMF and Ghost detectors Empty

Back to top Go down

EMF and Ghost detectors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1