Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Life Ghost Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Real Life Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:43 pm

The forum has been abuzz recently with people sharing their own real life ghost stories. Many of the members are more in tune with the spirit world than I and it was interesting to hear some great paranormal experiences. I would love to hear even more. I thought I would share one of my early encounters.

As a child I awoke one night from a bad dream about a dead relative, I was crying, I was upset. We were on holiday, in a caravan at the time and I ran from my room into the living area in search of my mother. She wasn't there and I screamed. The cushions on the couch raised themselves up into the air and flew across the room. The cupboard doors flew open and slammed shut and the trailer shook. A neighboring holiday goer ran into the room after hearing my scream and all the activity stopped, dead. Stuff literally fell out of the air, the cupboard doors all stayed open. Turns out that my mother had gone to the toilet block...

For years I had counted this as a poltergeist attack. It is only now in after all my research and psychic training that it has become apparent to me that this was not in fact a paranormal experience, that I may not have been visited by the spirit world. You see many Parapsychologists and Paranormal investigators have found that in many Poltergeist cases the cause has actually been a person in the house doing unintentional telekinesis. It is possible for TK to over spill when your emotions are pushed. That's why we have the first rule, never use Telekinesis while angry.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:00 pm

I suggested eariler that nazir's ghost was actually his "door-o-kinesis". Don't give me a bad grade on the Kinesis quiz, I know door-o-kinesis isn't an actual Kinesis. As for ghost stories, I have none. I might have had encounters before, but they weren't striking enough for me to remember them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Oh the door banging wasn't me. It cannot have been in my opinion. The thing slammed shut and there was no wind. And I agree I accidently put in my emotions in telekinesis. I'm most known with electrokinesis when angry. Radios, TV's and sometimes even street lights begins to get messed up. It feels so intense and in times I even get to like the feeling of being mad but that's not a good thing. That's why I agree with Mark.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:53 pm

when i was younger my aunt died on new years day 09. we where really close  we would always talk about wrestling her favorites where kane and the undertaker. anyway in the days following her death i would hear her say stuff that she had said prior to her death. anyway for the whole month of janurary it snowed because my aunt loved the snow and i would smell her aura confused 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Jake G. wrote:
I suggested eariler that nazir's ghost was actually his "door-o-kinesis".
LOL
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:25 pm

In my family my uncles house is famously haunted. When we were children he would tell us all about his paranormal encounters in his home, these would range from hearing footsteps and banging and even seeing full body apparitions. Again as a child I was at his house one Saturday or Sunday and my siblings and I were playing in the back garden and that when I spotted it. Right there on top of his shed was a small boy, probably the same age as me, about five years old. The boy had fair hair and light skin he was basically just normal looking. I wasn't scared, in fact i just wanted to play with the boy. My uncle called out from the kitchen that dinner was ready or something and when I turned back the boy had vanished. To this day that remains the only full bodied ghost I have seen.

Also at my uncles house, although now much later when I was an adult, well I say adult... probably about 19, I stayed the night in the spare room. When I woke up in the morning I went to the bathroom and starting taking a piss. Right then for no reason the shower turned on by itself, there was nobody else in the room and my first thought was of that weekend evening years earlier. I laughed, nervously and said "Fuck Off" in a disbelieving kind of way.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Haha nicest way you could have told it to leave lol. I mean why do they never give you privacy?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Maybe Mark should have given the ghost some privacy? What if it was taking a shower?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:33 am

around where i live just a county away there used to be a real life witch that lived in the back woods of a town, well there was a man who found that house and the witch told him to leave or she would curse him. he naturally doubted her power well the man went on back home and went to bed. The witch Somehow found out where he lived and turned him into a horse and rode him all night long but she changed him back by morning and he came to work and couldnt work because he was so exhausted
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:33 am

around where i live just a county away there used to be a real life witch that lived in the back woods of a town, well there was a man who found that house and the witch told him to leave or she would curse him. he naturally doubted her power well the man went on back home and went to bed. The witch Somehow found out where he lived and turned him into a horse and rode him all night long  but she changed him back by morning and he came to work and couldnt work because he was so exhausted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Ghost Stories   Real Life Ghost Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Life Ghost Stories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1