Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you change?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

What would you change? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:48 am

'hate' can be useful as a motivation for change.

If you think like "i hate it when this happens" then that is not enough. You have the power to change your reality. If for example you hate mess then you should tidy up. if you hate people mocking you then stop mocking others. In the example Goose gave us he is being an effect. Some one says something mean and he feels bad. You have to be a cause, you can take action to make changes.

The hate alone is a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:52 am

fiz192 wrote:
actually I kinda agree with gustanak. letting go of the emotions is good, if you keep it to yourself it might bottle up and thats what happened to Carrie.

Im an empath and I feels people emotions, and my only way to remove the bad one is to release them or turn them positive. Emotions is infectious.. I can also use my emotions to bring up others motivation especially during presentation. ^ ^
im an empath too! how did you feel when you read what nowforever said about his grandma? (if you did read it )
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:55 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
'hate' can be useful as a motivation for change.

If you think like "i hate it when this happens" then that is not enough. You have the power to change your reality. If for example you hate mess then you should tidy up. if you hate people mocking you then stop mocking others. In the example Goose gave us he is being an effect. Some one says something mean and he feels bad. You have to be a cause, you can take action to make changes.  

The hate alone is a bad thing.
i dont know if when you say "if you hate people mocking you then stop mocking others." you are referrig to me, if so, i dont mock anyone. in fact, it is almost imposible that if i meet you i will dislike you as a friend or something. and yes, i shoud take action to make effects. ill do what i can. THANKYOU LIFE COACH MAUVAIS! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 am

I would make public transport free.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:46 am

I would close Guantanamo bay. Nobody should be held without trial.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:44 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I would make public transport free.
the first thing that came to my mind when i read this was that you needed to use one and you had problems with money or didnt want to pay, am i right?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:49 pm

I was on the bus when I had that idea! I think more people would use it and thus the service would improve if it was free. We have a big problem with the dwindling fossil fuel supply and free buses could be a way to combat that.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:16 pm

SOLAR SOLAR SOLAR! I came up with a new solar power idea today, it involves about 1,000,000 mirrors which focus energy to a single point, and there's steam, and so on. Eventually, it creates energy, and lots of it. Little did I know, things like that already exist  Embarassed I thought I'd make millions. My design was actually quite similar to the actual.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Yeah they have them in the deserts.

Great idea though.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Supernerd wrote:
-

did you guys see what Heather wrote back on page one? She hasn't been back since. I think we offended her in the religion thread and thats not cool guys.

I didn't see what she said so does anyone remember?
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Things that need to be changed:
1: The overwhelming sense of entitlement most teens have.
2: Information needs to stop being doctored
3: Doctors need to stop telling you "YOU NEED THIS DRUG TO BE NORMAL"
4: The education system needs a reform to get people to think with their whole brains, instead of just their left
5: Goddamn NSA needs to get a warrant before intruding on people's privacy
To be continued (?)
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:20 am

All great changes bro.

I would change the whole education system and move it back five or six years. Wait until they are 18 or so and have finished puberty. I mean how are you supposed to concentrate at school when all you can think about is boobies? Hormones and shit all whizzing round... No. Wait till they are older to teach them. Primary school sure, then 12 to 18 no school. 18 to 21 back you go.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:27 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Supernerd wrote:
-

did you guys see what Heather wrote back on page one? She hasn't been back since. I think we offended her in the religion thread and thats not cool guys.

I didn't see what she said so does anyone remember?

Wait, Mark could you post a link to that thread? I can't find it. The religion thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:39 am

@ Mark and Jake
Or use Free Energy to solve all energy problems... Search John Searl on YouTube. He is one of few alive reinventors of free energy and antigravity machines.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:03 am

In Cuba the govenment supplies its people with free housing and food.

I would introduce that system globally.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:21 pm

I'm sticking 2 the hating part: Twilight, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus-- basically, everything pop (u should've seen me @ the bowling alley)-- the people that ruined Two & a Half Man, alcoholism, everything Disney, horror remakes (such as Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Night of the Living Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc.), romantic movies, the "today" SpongeBob episodes (u kno, after the movie came out), junior high, may I go on?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Oh, I 4got: Spider-Man 3, the remakes of the "Not-Really-Amazing Spider-Man" by how they ruined the original trilogy I grew up w/ a bit, & the idea of twerking. Thx a lot, Miley Cyrus!  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:25 pm

I would change how people think, change it into a mind where they can easily understand anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you change?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2