Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you change?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

What would you change? Empty
PostSubject: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:49 am

telling others what you hate or dislike from things and people is a great way of freeing yourself from stress, after doing this you will probably feel like if you left a big stone, a liberation. besides that, i think this is a great way to start knowing each other as this is a community.
well  i will start: i hate bullys, people that act as if they were something that they are not, i hate people when they  just annoy, i hate people when they get angry from nowhere (this is me too but i started controling it) but what i hate the most is people bothering me because of my legs. i literally want to take their eyes of Razz your turn!
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:56 am

-

Last edited by Supernerd on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:04 am

ok, i didnt mean things like food i meant more like things about society, people, things that people do. you did some of those but i dont think that freed you from any stress, did it? try accepting bad things as they are, even though "hate" is a strong word if you hate something dont try saying you dont. nowone will judge anyone because of what they hate
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 am

sorry, but BIG FAIL !

Who speaks about mistakes or disabilities of his fellow men, increases the deficits that he considers in his own consciousness.
also in the other person in wich he sees these mistakes.

so.. telling others what you hate is NOT a great way of freeing yourself from stress ! It's an invitation for stress and sickness !

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you"
Jesus
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:37 am

-

Last edited by Supernerd on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:40 am

i get your point, i am mostly christian too. and i know that talking about what you hate will probably bring more, i believe in the law of attraction. but let me ask you something, didnt you ever hear about telling your mother about what makes you angry or makes you feel will make you feel better? well, this is proved. what i say here is that it is worst just keeping it in your mind than speaking of it with someone. people may even help you. and im not saying that you have to start searching for bad things that people have, i dont like doing that. but what i present in this topic is a place to post things that stress you, or get you angry. if you dont believe in this and want to start arguing, then i invite you not to keep speaking in this topic.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:47 am

this thing above was for m.fisher. now supernerd, emotions are emotions, just let them flow. if it didnt stress you at first place then it is ok. i dont know what stresses you or ignites bad emotions (if you want to call it like that nott to say "hate" or anything). if you want to ignore them it is okay, i ignore people that ignite bad emotions in me too. but sometimes ignoring is not possible, so if you dislike something that you cant ignore then you are free to tell us what it is.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 am

I hate people with bad attitude and bullies and such. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:44 am

I was literally thinking of making a thread like this a while ago. What I hate are idiots, and simple minded people. The simple minds are as if the person repeats what it hears, and has no complexion. I think of myself of having a complex mind. With their simple minds, they make me feel alone, that they don't think like me, that they are recordings. I also hate children. I hope to have children one day, but I will always hate children that aren't mine. I guess I don't hate them, but they are annoying these days. I like babies though Embarassed I hate annoying people, which everyone does. I hate abominations to society. That's pretty much all I can think of now, wait no I have one more. I hate the fact that I can't go in the wilderness, and get some peace and quiet. Okay, now that's it. I don't even really hate these things, I'm not going to grind my teeth in rage of thinking of these things. I just dislike them, I don't think I could actually ever "hate" anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:52 am

so you want to become fe. strong at psychokinesis and think that

gustanak wrote:
emotions are emotions, just let them flow.
?

yesterday i watched "carrie" at tv. she did let her emotions just flow. didn't end pretty well for the participants.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:11 am

Yup I agree. That's not a good thing to say that just "let them flow". That's horrible. Example: When you're angry 95% of the times you make the wrong choices right?
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:20 am

when you're angry 95% of the time you make only one wrong choice all the time:

being angry.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:56 am

m.fischer wrote:
so you want to become fe. strong at psychokinesis and think that

gustanak wrote:
emotions are emotions, just let them flow.
?

yesterday i watched "carrie" at tv. she did let her emotions just flow. didn't end pretty well for the participants.
i didnt mean that, i mant like a "let them go", but okay. i think it is from your point of view. humans make bad choices, that is part of being human. learning from errors. i know that killing people is like a MASSIVE error. anyway i didnt mean that if he gets angry he has to kill people or harm them!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:23 pm

and i didnt mean that if you feel sad you have to suicide or cut your veins. you can cry, you can shout. same if you get angry, you can just punch a wall or scream too. your example is quite exagerated. plus: suspressing bad emotions just gets to stress, (and this happened to me so i can tell you this is true). and i didnt undertsand when you said "so you want to become fe.". so , m.fisher, ill ask you politely to stop arguing in this topic Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:27 pm

and it is not horrible to let emotions flow nazir. you guys are getting too much eference of "carrie".
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Not just Carrie Gustavo, life!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:06 pm

ok, just to stop arguing ill say it like this "let your emotions flow AT A POINT" ,happy?
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:03 pm

gustanak wrote:
and i didnt mean that if you feel sad you have to suicide or cut your veins. you can cry, you can shout. same if you get angry, you can just punch a wall or scream too...
question : do you want to be driven by your emotions or do you want to take control over your emotions ?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:34 pm

I'm changing the name of the thread to "What would you change"

we are experiencing negative vibes because we are looking problems not solutions.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:41 pm

the thread was even called WHAT DO YOU HATE in block capitals LOL

I'll tell you what I would change... the inequalities between the richest people and the poorest. There is more than enough resources to meet everybodies needs I don't understand why we can't sort it out so that everybody can have a hot dinner. I wish we could go back to a simpler Feudal time where everybody grew their own food and stuff, before it we became wage slaves to the industrial revolution.

WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:43 pm

AND! and in all the hulabaloo we missed probably the most important question:

Why do people make fun of your legs Goose?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:28 pm

i would make it to where the government revealed every single otherwise top secrete thing they know and that library that burned down that set history back 1000years i wouldve made sure it never burned down and that usage of psychic powers wasnt discouraged over the years
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:47 am

m.fischer wrote:
gustanak wrote:
and i didnt mean that if you feel sad you have to suicide or cut your veins. you can cry, you can shout. same if you get angry, you can just punch a wall or scream too...
question : do you want to be driven by your emotions or do you want to take control over your emotions ?
i think that i would mostly depend on the occasion. sometimes i start feeling happy from no where and i just hug my friends or shout.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:53 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
AND! and in all the hulabaloo we missed probably the most important question:

Why do people make fun of your legs Goose?
well, i am a skinny person. my legs are really thin and long. and people make fun of them. if a normal person says something about them i normally dont get angry, i just tell them that i dont like people talking about them. but if someone i dont like says it i get angry cuz they use it as a tool to bother. yesterday this guys that bully me at school saw me wearing shorts and started laughing and started staring at them. then the headmaster of the school started speaking to me that i didnt have to wear shorts in school and just kept staring at them too (it was not a school shorts, not part of the uniform). but i am happy with my body so i normally try to ignore.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:53 am

actually I kinda agree with gustanak. letting go of the emotions is good, if you keep it to yourself it might bottle up and thats what happened to Carrie.

Im an empath and I feels people emotions, and my only way to remove the bad one is to release them or turn them positive. Emotions is infectious.. I can also use my emotions to bring up others motivation especially during presentation. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you change?   What would you change? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you change?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next