Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Physical Body change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

Physical Body change Empty
PostSubject: Physical Body change   Physical Body change EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:11 am

Hi everyone!
I would like to ask you if it is possible(or if you can do)
To change your body proportion with your mind...like change eye color,hair, or if you can lets say, grow 2 inches on height. Just wanna know because I think that it is not useless to control your genes.

Thanks!
Namaste
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Physical Body change   Physical Body change EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:15 am

namaste !
well,.. there is a medium in my town who offers meditation evenings. i personally had very powerfull experiences there and a common effect at these evenings is the momentary change of the eye color.
growing 2 inches on height is possible, too. eg. the so called street prayers:

so.. as jesus, the good old shapeshifter, said: "According to your faith be it unto you."
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Physical Body change   Physical Body change EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:12 am

I've heard of people changing their eye color using meditation. It sounds pretty wacky but so does telekinesis...

I might give the eye color thing a go.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Physical Body change   Physical Body change EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:12 pm

I changed my eye color through meditation in front of a mirror, it lasted only about 20 minutes though and faded back to my normal hue (brown) it kind of scared the crap out of me because my eyes turned black so not really sure if that's actually this, also made my eyes burn a bit afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Physical Body change   Physical Body change EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:33 pm

m.fischer wrote:
namaste !
well,.. there is a medium in my town who offers meditation evenings. i personally had very powerfull experiences there and a common effect at these evenings is the momentary change of the eye color.
growing 2 inches on height is possible, too. eg. the so called street prayers:

so.. as jesus, the good old shapeshifter, said: "According to your faith be it unto you."
I just tried it on myself and it works.

I said "right leg come out" and I believe it would move, and all of the sudden my right leg starts inching forward on it's own, it's really amazing, I wonder how long it lasts though.
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Physical Body change   Physical Body change EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:42 pm

I wouldn't mind growing taller... I'm a short-ass as it is. I'd love to be able to reach the top shelf for once by myself and without the help of steps.
Back to top Go down
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: Physical Body change   Physical Body change EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:52 am

Well, Actually I am very tall...arround 6'6 but thats only the physical body. I just wanted to know...
I am more interested in eye color...Do you think that it is a permanent change? Or only temporary?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Physical Body change   Physical Body change EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:28 am

m.fischer thanks for that video, that really does work it's amazing. This is probably one of the most exciting things I've ever done. I'll probably make a video soon, I just got done practicing it and I made myself grow nearly half an inch in 10 minutes (not nearly as fast as the guy in the video) but I was literally sitting still on my butt with my legs outward not stretching or moving and my right knee cap gradually started getting lower and lower than my left, which gave me the first sign of proof, then I did my left knee and evened it out, and I measured myself and i'm actually taller now. However I wonder if there's any limits.

Edit: I wonder if this also works for changing eye color, maybe you can try it while staring into a mirror and giving commands.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Physical Body change   Physical Body change EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:59 am

Blink wrote:
m.fischer thanks for that video, that really does work it's amazing. This is probably one of the most exciting things I've ever done. I'll probably make a video soon, I just got done practicing it and I made myself grow nearly half an inch in 10 minutes (not nearly as fast as the guy in the video) but I was literally sitting still on my butt with my legs outward not stretching or moving and my right knee cap gradually started getting lower and lower than my left, which gave me the first sign of proof, then I did my left knee and evened it out, and I measured myself and i'm actually taller now. However I wonder if there's any limits.
i'm very pleased to hear that.
yeah, pete is a man of great faith. a bit dogmatic, but great faith.
he praid for people for 2 years without seeing results, but he went on, because he believed in the works of jesus.
this is a great example, because it shows us that persistent practicing breaks our old views and changes our mindset.
the only limits exist in our heads, but it seems like you've found a way to smash them.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Physical Body change   Physical Body change EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:12 am

m.fischer wrote:
Blink wrote:
i'm very pleased to hear that.
yeah, pete is a man of great faith. a bit dogmatic, but great faith.
he praid for people for 2 years without seeing results, but he went on, because he believed in the works of jesus.
this is a great example, because it shows us that persistent practicing breaks our old views and changes our mindset.
the only limits exist in our heads, but it seems like you've found a way to smash them.
Yeah he really inspired me, and I suppose that fueled my appetite to try it out. It's very exciting but i'm not going to lie it's a bit freaky seeing my kneecap get lower than the other while my leg is pushing out, but exciting at the same time.

To others that want to try it, the feelings I got associated with doing this were..... I felt my leg stretching, my feet felt the most pressure throughout the process (nothing painful), and I could feel energy around my legs big time.

I normally sit hours on end at my computer and I can get up just fine, after this process it felt like walking for the first time in a long time, it was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physical Body change   Physical Body change Empty

Back to top Go down

Physical Body change

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1