Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Energetic Healing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Energetic Healing  Empty
PostSubject: Energetic Healing    Energetic Healing  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 am

So ive learned projecting energy and ive also learned how to heal with it, my girlfreind has horrible stomach pains sometimes and nobody knows why. one day i thought i seen dynamo jack do it let me try, thus i did and the pain subsided for like an hour and 30 min
its simple those of you who are good with projecting energy you just scan the body for the part that is bothering them the most i find it easier for them to not tell me i like to find it on my own anyway when you find the part that is bothering your hand will sort of get cool or hot. so then you go and place your hand over the hurting part of the body and visualize the part of the body that is hurting being red with pain and you sending out your green chi energy and the chi embracing the pain and making the pain stop or healing it Very Happy
happy healing guys
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Energetic Healing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energetic Healing    Energetic Healing  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:01 am

Have you ever heard of Mesmerism or Animal Magnetism? It's a method and theory proven by a hypnotist and physician named Franz Mesmer. He used this technique to heal people and get rid of negative energy(see my thread about it). He even cured a blind woman.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Energetic Healing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energetic Healing    Energetic Healing  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:50 am

hm, i think ive seen it before but its actually cool!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Energetic Healing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energetic Healing    Energetic Healing  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:37 pm

I know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Energetic Healing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energetic Healing    Energetic Healing  Empty

Back to top Go down

Energetic Healing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1