Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reiki Energy Healing technique

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Reiki Energy Healing technique Empty
PostSubject: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:35 pm

I don't know very much about Reiki or how it works. I wish we had a Reiki expert here on the forum who we could defer to on this subject. I bet we'd all love to learn more.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Sooo...i did self healing today...was having a stomach ache. After doing that for about 15 mins, my arms and legs were shaking. I figured i had drawn excess energy from there and transferred it to my stomach...trued to activate my solar plexus chakra. Stomach got fine but i felt so weak...had to drink lots of water and eat a lot of carbs to restore my energy.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:57 pm

It can happen spiritualwarrior25. Same with qigong if you don't do it correctly. I really wish I could meet Teal Scott... lol
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Although now im fine, but i think i need to work more on the level of energy that my body has.
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Some people say Reiki is bad to you if you are the healer in the long term. You create reiki energy attachments and attunements and stuff when healing someone. That is somewhat bad to you even though some people cut off the cords.

More research is needed.. lol.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:48 pm

But you right yummyhen
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 am

I think what people mean is that you can absorb the energy yourself when healing. It happens. Even during this video I did start sneezing after but balanced my chakras and washed my hands right afterwards. So I'm fine now. But when doing reiki you should do it under instructions.

A basic reiki technique my grandfather taught me. My little cousin is very ill with high temperature, low energy, and flu. So I hope I can help him during the days.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:03 pm

reiki is 灵气 which is another way saying psi ,chi, doing reiki healing is just like Nazir said absorb negitative energy ourself out of body, same thing as chakra and aura healing, we can do it outdoor with tree u need to cuddle the tress which pretty much older than you,like ancient old tree, or the trees in the forest.(I'm using this way to balance my aura system often,this is a effective way, heard from a master, there are so many Qigong master or practier use this way or practice QiGong under the tree), or earth land, or in jungle let the spirits of nature helping us to refresh clean our body and aura field. or can use crystals to heal or massages on body. if you get a higher frequency people, like monk or priest those people who got pure and good positive energy to do reiki healing for u would be great too , thats kind of u gain energy from him or her, got increased frequency. Im an auto aura or Chi healer in life,(sending energy to people not on purpose, might be subconsciousness auto sending) thats why every time my friends feel good and happy once they near me, but I got tired in the end, since I gained their energy automatically during contact.thats why I always keep distance with people, one time, my friend got stomachache I visit him, I immediately felt stomachache once I sat close to him and hold his hand. and he felt better, and recoverd in 20 min. those people who like me with very sensitive perception need to protect the chi field of ourself sometimes, in order to make sure our dailylife does well. when you need to talk to people in a close distance I suggest you use this sitting pose:
1st one is cross you legs and cross you hands(make sure ur thumb tip touched) , this posture keep your energy in a symble diagram like number 8.energy ur just flow in ur body.
2nd method is cross or ross not ur legs and put your both hand under the sacral chakra which is just under your bellyhole, for girls right hand under the left hand, make sure your palm chakra cover the middle position. for boys u need left hand under right hand. this will make your aura and chi field safety without gained by others unconsciousnessly.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:11 pm

I rarely want to heal people with my reiki, since it sure got big harms if the person's negative energy and illness energy would effect my body my mood(etheric body), I only do it for my family members, my grandmother's allergy skin got healed (reborn new skin) in a 3 days oil massages with my hand, she used to do need month to recover, since she's over 80 yrs. our young people should stay with oldest family member to help them healthy I assumed.
btw nazir you got a cute brother hahah especially when he's digging his nose Razz
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:24 pm

lol my cousin. He's a little shy and really ill by these days. And the tree thing sounds really interesting Smile! So much for being a psychic vampire Wink
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
lol my cousin. He's a little shy and really ill by these days. And the tree thing sounds really interesting Smile! So much for being a psychic vampire Wink
You should try really really good method to clean ur aura and gain nature reiki, I love to cuddle big trees and try to feel them, every tree got their individual personality, i bet u can feel it once you touch them Nazir. 20 min at least a day cuddle or back rely on it . its like having a relationship with a tree lol…talk to them flirt with them. u got energy in the end Razz
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:07 pm

lol I've seen some wiccan friends doing it. I don't go much into the green side of this island often but when I get the chance I do. My most visited site of nature on this island are the beautiful beaches. And I usually go around barefoot. I want to try gaining energy from the tree though. The earth is one of my energy sources but the tree sounds more intense.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:24 am

Flirting with trees !!!...never really thought like that... Wink...Ill give it a try though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Energy Healing technique   Reiki Energy Healing technique Empty

Back to top Go down

Reiki Energy Healing technique

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1