Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing People

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

Healing People Empty
PostSubject: Healing People   Healing People EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Hello everyone, I'd like to share another experience I had today... not too long ago actually.

My sister was complaining she couldn't move her arm and was crying in pain and I could see she was in pain and terrified that she couldn't move it for some reason and it's been like that for the past 5-10mins.

I decided to give it a go and try to heal her myself with my own energy, so I put my right hand on her right arm that was numb that she couldn't move and I imagined my energy entering her body and her arm specifically and taking the pain and negative energy out of it, I imagined a blue aura surrounding her and healing her inside her body, it lasted about 10-15 seconds and I stopped, as soon as I stopped she started feeling a bit better, but my right arm started feeling heavy and a bit numb myself, for some reason it seems as if I took the pain away from her and it went into my arm, it wasn't as bad though but it was there, within a few minutes my sisters pain was halfway reduced, and then eventually it went away I believe. I've always wanted to practice healing people but the fact that I actually transferred the pain and feeling over to me is kind of surreal.

Any thoughts on this? anyone try anything like this before?
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Healing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing People   Healing People EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Try learning Reiki. It uses a system so you won't have to take the person you're healing pain.
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

Healing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing People   Healing People EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Quite a few healers do take on the patients health problems when they do healing. Thankfully I've been lucky in that I don't. Phew!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing People   Healing People Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing People

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1