Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can I go back in time ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sahaivivek23
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

How can I go back in time ? Empty
PostSubject: How can I go back in time ?   How can I go back in time ? EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 10:22 pm

I came to know about chronoportation by the post of indigoteen98 I want to send my mind or consciousness three years back in the body of that time . can anybody please help me by telling what steps I have to take in order to achieve that ?
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How can I go back in time ?   How can I go back in time ? EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:09 am

through memories in your mind
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How can I go back in time ?   How can I go back in time ? EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 11:34 pm

Try astral projection. Some times in dreams you can see and feel things what happened three years ago.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: How can I go back in time ?   How can I go back in time ? EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:37 am

i agree with haddock. but to further his comment it is possible to go back in time as we used to do that as a group. its kind of hard to explain over the internet but anyway simply think ov a time period you wish to visit after you have sucessfully astral projected and the best i can explain is that you will automatically go there for instance. i am thinking i want to go to the time of christ or the time ov napoleon or ancient egypt which always facinated me to visit
Back to top Go down
Sahaivivek23
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How can I go back in time ?   How can I go back in time ? EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 8:37 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
i agree with haddock. but to further his comment it is possible to go back in time as we used to do that as a group. its kind of hard to explain over the internet but anyway simply think ov a time period you wish to visit after you have sucessfully astral projected and the best i can explain is that you will automatically go there for instance. i am thinking i want to go to the time of christ or the time ov napoleon or ancient egypt which always facinated me to visit
are you on fb or any other medium through which I can contact you so that you can explain me full concept I really need your help !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I go back in time ?   How can I go back in time ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I go back in time ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1