Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

back from the dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: back from the dead   back from the dead EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 pm

hey guys what is up! im not litterly back from the dead just been busy, and to be honest i haven't been doing telekinesis training's but im back and im eager to learn new things. before i stoped, i got some interesting results and felt clairvoyance almost to its fullest. also it didn't help that my family thought i was doing voodoo, when i showed them i could knock down a paper towel without touching it, but who gives a shit what they think there life's are boring! haha!. anyways sorry for leaving guys i just got overwhelmed with work and study's, . this time im back and im not leaving for a very long time so yea! lets get this show on the road!.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: back from the dead   back from the dead EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Nah it's fine man. I had a hard week too. And ur story is the exact same reason I don't show my family my abilities anymore. If you have anymore personal problems please share them in the 'life problems' thread. We will all be willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: back from the dead   back from the dead EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:29 am

we missed you man.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: back   back from the dead EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:32 pm

hey thanks a lot guys means a ton to me this is why i enjoy this site and dislike social networking because i don't have to see stupid post every 5 seconds about someone saying there at a family dinner, or wiping there ass. and the people on here are fucking awesome every single one of you. im anxious to see how much growth and progress you guys all made, i am also excited to meet any new members i haven't, and of course very excited to see what kind of cool stuff mark can do now lol,(well he could always do cool stuff tbh).
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: back from the dead   back from the dead EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Welcome back, other Jake. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: back from the dead   back from the dead Empty

Back to top Go down

back from the dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1