Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychokinesis and Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychokinesis and Emotions Empty
PostSubject: Psychokinesis and Emotions   Psychokinesis and Emotions EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 am

Psychokinesis is an ability that happens so unexpected sometimes. We, who try to control them in a matter is doing a good thing. But even with us, psychokinesis can be randomly unleashed. For some years there have been certain people reporting to be haunted in their house or even anywhere they are. Objects randomly falls or fly over a room, which can scare them. They think it's some sort of bad luck or they're curse. But what they don't understand is that it's a gift. And some of ourselves may have experienced psychokinesis under the control of our emotions. When your sad things may move. And the worst one, when you're angry... This is the worst time you can think of using psychokinesis(or it can randomly happen as well). Anger can boost your psychokinetic abilities and sometimes at an unspeakable rate. Most often you can realize anger psychokinesis when you get angry and the light starts to flicker, then after some moments suddenly gets normal. My anger affects my abilities so much and I'm working on controlling that. I get high rates of electrokinesis during my anger. I begin to damage many electrical devices and lights.

So it's important to have a good, healthy mind for psychokinesis.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis and Emotions   Psychokinesis and Emotions EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:39 am

if we could learn how to control the "button" that unleashes these massive amounts of power the rate at which our powers would be phenomenal plus the abilities that would be unlocked because of our new power abilities unheard of since the time of the ancients
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis and Emotions   Psychokinesis and Emotions EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Meditation goes a loooong way here...I am more apt at telepathic/empathic related things...if I knew some of you more PK powered folk up close and personal, I'd be able to help out and "share" some calmness and meditational states...though it's possible from a remote distance as well.

Try "Om Shanti Shanti Shanti" as a peace-inducing meditation...mastery over one's own mental states goes a very long way in life.
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis and Emotions   Psychokinesis and Emotions Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychokinesis and Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1