Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychokinesis Coke Can

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychokinesis Coke Can Empty
PostSubject: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:05 pm

New youtube video where I demonstrate my Telekinesis abilities on a can of coke.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Wow! I can't even spin my psi wheel
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 pm

LuculentDig wrote:
Wow! I can't even spin my psi wheel

Me I can spin psi wheel fast just practice everyday and meditate cause focusing and concentrating is important.
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:29 pm

How do I meditate? And how long should I meditate per day?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:35 am

Try 5 to 10 minutes per day. Focus on clearing your mind(when you felt like your hands are getting heavier and like you can't move your body that's a good sign). After your really relaxed focus on your third eye collecting energy until you think it's enough to release it.
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:55 pm

How long did y'all practice to see your first psi wheel success?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:39 am

Mine spinned in a week. And I usually train without putting my hands but train it so for now. Don't put your hands too close to the psi-wheel so that you can be sure Wink
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 pm

mark im having hard time to control my psi energy. i can feel the solidness of the push if i try it on my other arm except that its easy to lose it. pushing a paper is easy because it only needs one moment of solid psi energy. its been 16 days now rand im trying to push a styrofoam cup. right now im trying to roll it since im not strong enough to overcome the friction. but seems like its very difficult to maintain the energy flow for it to move perfectly and whenever i try to reposition my hand i accidentally pulled it instead. any advise? like tensing it or somesort
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:31 pm

so you were able to get the cup to roll on its side? just not for a prolonged period?
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:54 pm

yes, its difficult to control a fluid rotation with momentum of motion and gravity taking effect whenever my energy randomly fades (i can feel it fades because i can feel the cup surface on my palm whenever im in control.. somehow). I saw your video here and almost as if you had a complete grip on the object. Mine more like a loose grip PK attempt if you know what I mean. Any advise on controlling this?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:59 pm

If you watch the video you will notice I do it in a series of little pushes. That's what I would suggest rather than going for one long beam of energy go for pulse blasts.

I hope that makes sense?
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:18 pm

aaa ok make sense. i thought u controlled it all the way through. then im guessing sliding would use similar mechanism? because it seems impossible for me right now, a light styrofoam cup feels really heavy with friction.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:23 pm

you will get there man, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:42 pm

i appreciate it mark. i wouldnt have figure it out my self. logic wouldnt help me either
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Mark this is weird, I feel my energy getting stronger and strong BUT now it passed through the object -.- is that normal? I sort of have to reduce it to affect object at close attempt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis Coke Can   Psychokinesis Coke Can Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychokinesis Coke Can

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1