Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

emotions and power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

emotions and power Empty
PostSubject: emotions and power   emotions and power EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:37 am

Hey, I have been wondering for some time now, does harnessing or meditating on a certain emotion make your psychic power stronger or weaker?  Razz
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

emotions and power Empty
PostSubject: Re: emotions and power   emotions and power EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:47 am

Yes. Some people uses psychic abilities unintentionally without knowing based only on their emotion. Especially anger when it comes to psychokinesis. Then when they find out most try to control it while being more relaxed and positive(which works way better) and some just tries to recreate that emotional rush(which is psychologically and even physically unhealthy). My personal preference is doing some psychic abilities from the heart chakra. Love for all and positivity. Makes my ability way more effective.
Back to top Go down
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

emotions and power Empty
PostSubject: Re: emotions and power   emotions and power EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:53 am

Okay, thanks for answering. I was so curious because whenever i am meditating i start to feel the energy and it goes away, i have trouble getting it back but whenever i put on music that i biased towards making me emotional I get a feeling of energy without meditation. Still haven't achieved pushing/pulling my pen which is where i am trying to start.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

emotions and power Empty
PostSubject: Re: emotions and power   emotions and power EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:33 am

So basically, anger makes Psychokinesis way more powerful but way more uncontrollable? I'm pleased.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Sponsored content

emotions and power Empty
PostSubject: Re: emotions and power   emotions and power Empty

Back to top Go down

emotions and power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1