Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis   Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Note before reading: Whenever I say force push I mean the one without moving my hands.

Day 1 (Restarting)
Got back to psi wheel, since I did it for a long time before, I can control speed and switch directions. But I'll stick with the psi wheel for a while anyway. Oh I just found out I CAN make the paper wall thing fall over, but it takes time.
Discovery: My mind does the opposite of what I want it to do, apparently. If I want the psi wheel to turn left, it turns right, if I want it to turn right, it turns left. I think it's just the way I guide my energy through my body.

Day 2
Paper wall (the thing Nazir uses in his force push videos): I can now move it when I want to (mostly make it tingle)

Day 3
Can now make paper wall fall over on command, I just have to hold in my energy, like potential energy, I hold it in, then release with a single push. And can make psi wheel move with a thicker end of my needle (which was surprisingly hard for me D:)

Day 4
No success with paper wall, haven't done psi wheel yet.
About to go to bed, for some reason TK was weak today. Maybe I'll get better results tomorrow.

Day 9
So far, everything going smoothly.

Day 12
Slight improvement with everything, paper wall    and psi wheel. Also did pull with a bigger & harder        paper wall. And MAYBE just MAYBE I pushed a straw on the floor.

Last edited by epicness on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:17 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis   Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Gratz!Smile
Back to top Go down
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis   Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:26 am

Yeah, i couldn't guide energy to the direction i wanted too, but apparently after not much training i can at least stop the moving psi-wheel when i want it. And when i want to make it move it usually shakes up and down (like trying to get off the needle).
The key point i realized is never stress up, if you do, relax, meditate, take a break, never get the frustration. Well at least this helped me to not go down.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis   Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:42 am

epicness !u won't believe I'm at the same circumstances as u! Used to be able to make it as my wishes but recently the psi wheel always turned the opposite side which I wanted to ...no idea why it's happening like that @.@
Back to top Go down
KC
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
KC

PostSubject: We have all the power   Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:17 am

Hi, I just joined the site, and was going to post my initial progress with the psi wheel.  I was also going to mention that same phenomenon--of wanting it to go one way, and having it go the other.  

Perhaps we have to realize that we are the one's indeed making it go the "wrong" way.  This is an opportunity to see that we are the one's making this more difficult than it has to be.  As @holla says, you have to relax.  It is perhaps an interesting metaphor for how we approach life in this physical world--We expect things to be difficult, we expect to be meeting "an immovable force," that will take much effort to influence.

When I shift my perspective, to realize this paper is just a very small bit of inert energy--that has no mind of it's own, no will one way or another...that is just waiting for me to tell it what to do--then it moves for me, the way I want.  ...We imbue things in this world with more power than they have.  

We indeed do have all the power.  ...Perhaps the fear of what that means is what is in our way!
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis   Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:40 am

[quote="KC".

When I shift my perspective, to realize this paper is just a very small bit of inert energy--that has no mind of it's own, no will one way or another...that is just waiting for me to tell it what to do--then it moves for me, the way I want.  ...We imbue things in this world with more power than they have.  

We indeed do have all the power.  ...Perhaps the fear of what that means is what is in our way![/quote]

wow. I love the technique you use. I never thought of it that way before.. definitely stealing this technique :p
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis   Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:13 am

@essa
I recently learned that it's just the way we visualize energy coming out of the palm chakra, your brain gets the wrong idea. You just have to concentrate on visualizing the energy you're letting out of your palm.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis   Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1