Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
superman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
superman

dreams - Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?  Empty
PostSubject: Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?    dreams - Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:55 am

That was me, aged 6-8, and I remember that I was crying, and the feeling that it was something terrible..I can also recall a picture of myself while i was crying, but im not sure if it could be astral projection or just imagination..and in the next moment im with my parents they try to call me down

Why is that a child that young can dream of something that he could never have experienced in any way in his 6-8 years

Can that be connected to other dimensions like astral plane or something like that?
Back to top Go down
http://leventebognar.com/portfolio
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

dreams - Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?    dreams - Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Hmmm, the possibility of it being astral travel related could be possible u.u, though there isn't much info to work with here to be honest, if you can distinctly remember what exactly you dreamed of, maybe then we can find the root of it all.
Back to top Go down
superman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
superman

PostSubject: Re: Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?    dreams - Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:48 pm

i know that my parents were really scrict about watching all kind a movies..there was no way that i could see something bad then..
yeah thats the problem, i dont remember i was so little then, i can just speculate.

do you remember if you had one in your youth?
Back to top Go down
http://leventebognar.com/portfolio
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?    dreams - Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Hmm a bad dream huh u.u? Honestly no, only started having spiritual scary dreams when I was all grown up lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?    dreams - Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why a little child dreams about something really bad that makes him cry?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1