Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The language of dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The language of dreams Empty
PostSubject: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:24 am

I know many of our users are bilingual, nazir, gus and essalove to name a few. the question what language do you guys dream in?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:28 am

English Smile
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:33 am

Chinese o.o ! sometimes even showed the Chinese characters , I heard a man was talking to me in Chinese while I was practicing flying in dream.well I gusse maybe that's my guardian angel lol .
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:21 am

cantonese or mandarin?

Last edited by Mark Mauvais on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:16 am

English mostly.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:07 am

spanish and sometimes english,never italian. mostly spanish.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:32 am

mine in malay, sometimes theres not even any voices at all
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:46 am

fiz192 wrote:
mine in malay, sometimes theres not even any voices at all
I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Mandarin for the most of the time. I just remind that there were few times with English. I spoke to my ex bf in dream since he's British. And in china there are 90%ppl speak mandarin only few speak Cantonese or other local native language .
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:14 pm

You guys who are bilingual does your dream language align with the language you use most in your daily life then?

The idea of even thinking in another language is weird to me, when I speak French I have to translate every word from English in my head first.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Weird but no. I never dreamed talking papiamentu not even ones. Nor dutch. It's always English. Maybe because I love English?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Yeah it is ! For me it's like a robot switch mode when they needed . When I speak English makes me feel like I was born with it. Very smooth and seems like I don't speak Chinese, when it speak Chinese I feel like I can only speak Chinese but no other language. Unless there are some new vocabularies of Chinese which I don't know how to translate into English I would feel like weird and need time
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:37 pm

I've started dreaming in sign language, which felt really strange the first time it happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The language of dreams   The language of dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

The language of dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1