Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what do these dreams mean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

what do these dreams mean Empty
PostSubject: what do these dreams mean   what do these dreams mean EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:40 am

OK today i had two really weird but similar type dreams the first dream was about me liking this girl who was going out with my uncle but for some reason she didn't like him, we ended up going out. the second dream i had my friend broke up with the chick then later in the dream 10 guys try to jump me at a fruit stand i was working at (yes a fruit stand that sold alcohol to how weird!). I then saw the girl there and told her about the situation and she ended up liking me a lot however when i brought her around my relatives they would play a long till after awhile they told me the girl wasent real. Confused i look to the side of me cause she came for the card ride to wherever we were going and she wasent there!. Thats not all later in the dream i couldn't handle being away from her so they told me to enter the code and i entered a series of numbers with my mind i think i cant recall where i entered them and she appeared again.
Back to top Go down

what do these dreams mean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1