Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost   Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:56 pm

A woman in China somehow managed to get trapped within the walls of an apartment building while trying to take a shortcut home. The residents of the apartment complex ignored the woman's calls for help thinking that her cries were from a ghost.

The woman apparently tried to take a shortcut through a small passageway and while attempting to squeeze between two narrow walls, she ultimately ended up wedged between them.

Her cries for help were ignored because passersby and the building's residents assumed the noises were coming from a ghost. Hours later, one pedestrian realized that the screams might not be from the dead but from an actual live person. The witness called the authorities immediately.

Rescuers soon arrived and spent nearly a half hour knocking one of the walls down to free the woman. She was stuck overnight for over seven hours.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost   Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:38 am

Wow. Those people really have a strong belief in the supernatural...and haha...I'm sorry, but that's kinda funny, at first glance. At least she wasn't there for more than one night!
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost   Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:42 pm

I must admit I chuckled at it too. Its a funny notion. I bet she was shouting stuff like "help im trapped on the other side"
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sobelle13@verizon.net
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost   Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:26 pm

Lol! I think after hearing the same cries for help for hours on end, I would have to start thinking that it was a REAL person. What were these people thinking??? Lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost   Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Sometimes paranormal investigators/people who believe in the paranormal are too... gullible (not you guys). At least I think that's the word I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost   Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped Chinese woman mistaken for a ghost

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1