Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share about our love life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Share about our love life Empty
PostSubject: Share about our love life   Share about our love life EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:29 pm

I know I may have come in one of the private parts of your life but I just wanted to talk about it. Hear about people with the love of their life, sons and daughters family and any relationship with partners between 2 different families. I had an ex girlfriend but it's quiet a sad story. But what about you Smile?
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: Share about our love life   Share about our love life EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:14 am

Same it's like a long distance relationship where we have no other choice than to live our seperate lifes...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Share about our love life   Share about our love life EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Tomorrow's my gf birthday but sadly the distance is long(Curacao to Suriname). So I'll be facebook active pretty damn early I think!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Share about our love life   Share about our love life EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:58 pm

the girl whom ive been with i dated her my freshman year of highschool ( i met her at my very first gfs house that girl was absolute drama so i broke up with the 1st girl and got with whom i am with now ) we broke up 6 months later because me and her parents had ahem 'words' so we ended it on good terms then i dated a girl for about 6-7 months and we where pretty mean to the last girl Sad we broke up because she had anouther dood anyway in February of 2011 we got back together and we are still together today and she is my fiance going on 4 years we discovered our souls are 'twin flames' made at the exact same time and no matter at what point in the souls creation we have been together maybe not dating or marriage wise but yea in a past life i was really sick and she was there taking care of me on my death bed we where an old couple who lived in a farm in ireland
anyway i hate long distance nazy Sad im sorry you have to do that
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Share about our love life   Share about our love life EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:07 pm

It's alright though. We have technology. I dated my for almost 2 years now(well, take 6 months off since summer vacation but we still talk). I really love her and some people say I'm young to say that as well but what they don't understand is that I'm have like an 60 year old soul. I even talk like a mature. Anyways the trouble with mine is that she was an illegal immigrant and I knew that. She hid and lived well with my great grandmother(she's not my family though! If that's what you're thinking).
Until she passed away. So yet again my great grandmother's death was really stressful for me in many ways and I just told you a bit of the reason I began researching more on the paranormal. I really hate that rule of illegal immigrants being deported. I mean I understand if some are doing some illegal things but imagine the pain, and fear they have to live 24/7!
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Share about our love life   Share about our love life EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:40 pm

What relationship? What love life? I'm single and intend to stay that way. I like being independent too much.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Share about our love life   Share about our love life EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:41 pm

I use to say the EXACT same thing. But ones you do get someone in your hearth all of those words will change...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Share about our love life   Share about our love life EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Being independent is cool, but it's just not real. I try to hide from society every day, believe me. But then it ends up you're just hurting yourself. You THINK that it's ok but you will WANT more.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Share about our love life   Share about our love life EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:48 pm

every body needs a companion thats what humans are made for weather there 1 mile away or a thousand love tends to find its way to its companion it may be for marriage or it may be just to have anouther soul living with you that has been proven to me and i believe if this one truley loves you nazy she will find her way too you
just dont loose faith freind! keep trying no matter what
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Share about our love life   Share about our love life EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:58 pm

I'm not looking. So why would I want to keep trying? Sorry, but I really do like being independent. I find those who try to be part of my life to be a burden. They hold me down and restrict me. So I always turn away those people away.

My head rules me, not my emotions. I'm 53 years old now, and still like the independence. Besides, I do have the odd glimpse of my own future, and I known for some decades that the single life is the one I'm supposed to live by. It feels "Right" for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share about our love life   Share about our love life Empty

Back to top Go down

Share about our love life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1