Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm FALLing in love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

I'm FALLing in love Empty
PostSubject: I'm FALLing in love   I'm FALLing in love EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:42 pm

You heard me, I'm falling in love. I'm falling in love with the idea of Fall! I love fall so much. I love the colors of Fall, I love the aroma of Fall, I love the temperature of Fall, I love the feeling of Fall, I love the way people act in the Fall. Well I guess color and aroma affect the feeling and the way others act, so I really just love the colors and aroma, the temperature goes with those two. I think the best time for psychic practices is in the Fall because of the mood the season brings. It's not Fall yet, but what's to stop me from thinking of it? Are you excited for Fall?

Okay, well now I realize that this is a world wide website and that a lot of you don't have a Fall. Well Fall is amazing I feel sorry you can't celebrate it, but that 24/7 summer can't be too bad, right "IndigoTeen". I miss calling you the "N-word" can I call you it again? I don't know about a 24/7 winter though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I'm FALLing in love   I'm FALLing in love EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:37 pm

Of course you can Smile. I enjoy winter the most since it's the time we get more raining here. The Fall is always the time you have to be cautious of hurricanes here.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: I'm FALLing in love   I'm FALLing in love EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Yay, hi there Nazir! I'm sure Fall is exciting for you! We don't get hurricanes here, but in the winter we get lots of snow, Erie was the snowiest city 2013 to 2014 http://goldensnowglobe.com/2013-2014-snow-totals/ . It just kept melting and snowing again which was made it all yucky and wet all the time. In the spring and summer we have excitement from tornadoes, I doubt you get those in curacao. The Fall here is calm and lovely. The leaves fall and the sky is cloudy and the air is cold, it's so lovely. Lol, why do you enjoy more rain?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I'm FALLing in love   I'm FALLing in love EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:45 am

I'd love to go there Smile, I've never seen snow in my life aside from the media. And you're right, not tornadoes(I'm glad for that though lol). I know Aruba(the island next to us) has.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: I'm FALLing in love   I'm FALLing in love EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:05 pm

Don't try too hard. It comes & goes. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm FALLing in love   I'm FALLing in love Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm FALLing in love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1