Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancel love spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick Lobo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cancel love spell Empty
PostSubject: Cancel love spell   Cancel love spell EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Hey I'm worried a loved one is under a love spell and it's affecting their family is there a way to cancel it before it gets bad if not worse?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Cancel love spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancel love spell   Cancel love spell EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:53 pm

I don't know if this works for cancelling spells but I guess you should try at least.

You need:
Pen
Paper
Candle&Matches(optional)

Get yourself prepared, meditate before this if you want. Now write your wish down on the piece of paper. While you're writing it down visualize your outcome working. Once you're finished, fold the paper towards you. Get your matches and burn the piece of paper. But if you don't want to do that, either bury it or throw it away and just forget that you ever did the spell(or at least try not to constantly remember it).
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Cancel love spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancel love spell   Cancel love spell EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:54 am

Nelrynt wrote:
Hey I'm worried a loved one is under a love spell and it's affecting their family is there a way to cancel it before it gets bad if not worse?

Some spells have their tools and necessaries. But remember that you can use it directly as well. Just meditate tell yourself that you have what you need and that you no longer need the spell. Than throw the intention and energy out there in the universe(using visualization alone can be really powerful). Simple as that Smile
Back to top Go down
Rick Lobo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cancel love spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancel love spell   Cancel love spell EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:14 am

Thanks a lot I'll try these methods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cancel love spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancel love spell   Cancel love spell Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancel love spell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1