Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone Know A Spell....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGreatUnknown
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Anyone Know A Spell.... Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:21 am

Does anyone know a spell to keep nosey people out of my business? And/or a spell to make people take my side of a situation?
Back to top Go down
Majestic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Majestic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:03 am

Could you be more specific, I might be able to help you.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatUnknown
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:43 am

I get people that try to spread lies and snoop around that end up causing me problems.I'm just trying to protect all my information about myself from falling into the wrong hands to be used for malice. Something that will make a random stranger or people I know forget about causing me trouble..make them shut their mouths....Kind of get what I'm saying?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:56 am

Back to top Go down
Majestic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Majestic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:21 am

Well, is that person a real life being you can touch or is it on the internet?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatUnknown
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:26 am

Real life...
Back to top Go down
Majestic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Majestic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Ok, I do need to ask you to verify your age before I actually teach you black arts or any black magick spells. My threads are for everyone to use, but if I am the one that teaches it "personally" (over the web) I would like to know the age first before I actually teach these kind of things, as you look really young on your pic. It's for your own safety though. If you want you can pm it to me instead of posting it, choice is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Well, this just became very helpful for me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Majestic wrote:
Ok, I do need to ask you to verify your age before I actually teach you black arts or any black magick spells. My threads are for everyone to use, but if I am the one that teaches it "personally" (over the web) I would like to know the age first before I actually teach these kind of things, as you look really young on your pic. It's for your own safety though. If you want you can pm it to me instead of posting it, choice is up to you.

She's been here since the forums just started. You could share.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:24 am

The easiest way to get people on your side is with kindness.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
RyanDaniel
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
RyanDaniel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:32 pm

To keep nosy people out of your business, you don't need a spell for that. Just re main low key and ignore them. Try to figure out whatever you are doing to draw attention to yourself while that person is around and change your behavior to just appear to be uninteresting and neutral. Don't feed into their interest of you. Something makes you stick out to them, so they become attracted to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Know A Spell....   Anyone Know A Spell.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Know A Spell....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1