Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strong Protection Spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Strong Protection Spell Empty
PostSubject: Strong Protection Spell   Strong Protection Spell EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:33 am

This works really powerfully. Be careful.

It is to be used for defense when a situation could escalate into harm for you, your friend or your family. For example, if you are being bullied at school, this is a spell to be used! Also, if anyone in your family is being abusive to you, or you can also help someone else who is being bullied or harmed with it too...it's a warrior spell. You don't need muscles either, only mind power.

If someone is trying to beat down your confidence...definitely use this.

This is an invocation spell of Planetary Spirits, and they will, once summoned, become your Guardians.

STRONG PROTECTION SPELL:

Take 1 red candle and 1 gold/yellow candle.

Wait until it is Sunday 1am or Tuesday 1am, either time.

Take a piece of paper, and in red ink, at 1am write down the following:

"I am Shielded Always by the Gold Fire of the Sun and I am Defended Always by the Crimson Fire of Mars.  Bartzabel, bring me my Warrior!  Och, bring me my Champion!"

Now light both candles, place the piece of paper between the two, stare at the words, and go into a light trance (using music or meditation, or simple focus)

Visualise molten gold fire and powerful crimson flames creating an energy shield around you, emanating from your Solar Plexus and from your Heart.

Now chant the words of the Spell

See 2 spirits come down from Mars and the Sun, to land on either side of your Gold/Fire energy shield

Once you have a clear visualisation of these spirits, telepathically greet them, ask them their names, and generally introduce yourself to them

After a while of telepathic communication, request they stay with you.

You may now have two strong protectors, to call upon by their names in any moment of
danger or fear.

Say goodbye politely, and blow out the candles.
Keep the piece of paper somewhere in your bedroom, as an Amulet against harm.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Strong Protection Spell   Strong Protection Spell EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Mars is a strong one. Imagine combining this with the calling of archangel Michael. Love your posts Starfire!
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Strong Protection Spell   Strong Protection Spell EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:52 am

Interesting, I'll try this out and have this as thanks,
This is a banishing ritual from all evil sources, as long as it falls within the definition of evil it will be banished.

You can meditate first if you got time.

Stand up straight. Feet together. Eyes closed. Right hand above head with fingers curled to palm except index & mid finger(fingers have fixed position) which are pointing up.
Say WP(word of power) AH-TAY then
Bring down arm and hand pointing at floor between feet.

Say WP MALL-COOT then
Lift arm bending at elbow to POINT at right shoulder.

Say WP VAY-GAY-VOO-RAH then
Move right hand across body to POINT at left shoulder.

Sat WP VAY-GAY-DOO-LAH then
CLASP(not clap) both hands together and say WP LAY-OH-LAHM-AMEN then

With firm voice(low toned) announce:
In the Name that is above every other Name, I banish from this place all seeds of evil. I bind them as with chains and cast them into the Outer Darkness where they shall trouble Not the Seekers of Truth.

Repeat and done.

The gestures are similar with the sign of the cross. Hope this helps in the everyone's future endeavours =D
Back to top Go down
Majestic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Majestic

PostSubject: Re: Strong Protection Spell   Strong Protection Spell EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:06 pm

Very nice Starfire. Seems that we have a beautyful young magician here, haha.
Anyhow, very nice & are you sure it will just work with red ink? I thought you had to use 'something' else...
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Strong Protection Spell   Strong Protection Spell EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:47 pm

My God! This is deep!
Back to top Go down
ColorDay
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ColorDay

PostSubject: Re: Strong Protection Spell   Strong Protection Spell EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 am

Thank you it actually helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong Protection Spell   Strong Protection Spell Empty

Back to top Go down

Strong Protection Spell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1