Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:29 pm

This is a thread where we can share pictures of ghosts spirits orbs, whatever pictures you may have or have seen.

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Party-ghost

This one is pretty interesting. Could be photoshopped though. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:11 am

I have a few orb pictures I could dig up to place here...
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:43 pm

That would be cool man. Please do.
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:28 am

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts 110

The very first picture in my picture album! Friend's band performing in a hall owned by a Christian Church, often used for teenage rock/metal shows

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Atreyu10

Same place

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Blee_p10

Art Gallery/Venue space I used to work in often in Newark...

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Blee_p11

Same place, pretty sure these are my best Orb pictures
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Theres bloody loads of orbs in those pictures. Usually you see like one or two but theres actually loads in these pictures. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:32 am

If it means anything, the part of Newark that gallery was in had cruddy energy...a very stark, dark place. A lot of things would also go in within that gallery space...I also "smelled" and felt "static electricity" while there. Dunno what that is exactly, but I'm assuming some form of electromagnetism from the industrial nature of the area...positive ions perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:03 pm

I was on a trip to Gettysburg a couple years ago (very fun trip by the way) and on a ghost walk tour we walked by a house where a few small children died in. The tour guide told us to take pictures of the windows, because we might capture a spirit on camera. After the tour we went back to the hotel room and one of my friends found a face in the window of that house. It was very hard to spot but after you found it, you could clearly see a face of what looked like a child. Maybe it was a coincidence or someone drew a face on the inside of the window on the second floor. But Gettysburg is know for it's ghosts because of the war that was fought there. I don't have that picture in my possession.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:51 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
This is a thread where we can share pictures of ghosts spirits orbs, whatever pictures you may have or have seen.

This one is pretty interesting. Could be photoshopped though. What do you think?
I found it really interesting especially that the child was crying. Means maybe she saw it.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:23 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:

Very interesting photo but your intuition about it possibly being fake is correct. The outline of the little girl on the right does not match the environment of the picture and the lighting is a little bit off as well, I took a minor class out of curiosity about finding whether a photo is real or not (a while back) and whoever edited this photo tried to cover it up as best as they could but I can tell they're a beginner. Nonetheless it is kind of creepy Lol.

Not to mention the actual apparent ghost : p
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:45 am

I've looked at this picture many times and this is the first time I noticed that the guy on the right is actually a woman.

Eww.. ugly.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Lol, you thought that was a guy!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:40 pm

She looks like this dude:

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Uncle-buck1
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Yeah, i guess she does...
Back to top Go down
Zachory Clinton
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:57 pm

I have always been able to hear spirits and feel peoples emotions but never see them on a day to day basis except on occasions when I was secluded.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Do you remember what they said? Or, were the voices untranslatable?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:40 am

this was a boy scout like thing that my teacher asisted to in Misiones,misiones is a part of argentinaa that isknow for having a lot of witchcraft. these images come along with a story.
they started seeing black monkeys in the place they slept but such kind of monkeys dont live in misiones. or at least that part of misiones. every night after lunch they puted the chairs in a neat way . they were al together,etc. but one night they started hearing as if the chairs were being moved and they heard people talking. when they got there there were some chairs far from the others in a circle like way. and many kids,and my teacher, started having nightmares in which they saw a snake coming in from the window.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:43 am

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Captur13
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:48 am

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Captur13Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Captur13Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Captur13
try filtering the last one and you will see a face
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:49 am

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Captur17
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:51 am

i had a problem. the image above is the one to filterSpooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Captur17
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:10 am

Interesting Gustavo.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:12 am

Zachory Clinton wrote:
I have always been able to hear spirits and feel peoples emotions but never see them on a day to day basis except on occasions when I was secluded.
maybe you should try meditation, see if you can induce it by making yourself 'secluded' from the outside world.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:53 pm

thankyou nazir
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:27 am

I got some pics got orbs on them too and most of the time normal orbs shows with light orbs ! I read them as archangels bring some souls(spirit)(angels) to visit ppl who love to sing and pla music or any art related ! U can easily captured them from wedding or big event or babies child
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:22 am

gustanak wrote:
i had  a problem. the image above is the one to filterSpooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Captur17

Sick ectoplasm pic here Goose Very Happy!

These old 19th century pictures may not look convincing to some of us but they are interesting though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts   Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooky Pictures of Real Ghosts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1