Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ghosts from my past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

ghosts from my past Empty
PostSubject: ghosts from my past   ghosts from my past EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Hey guys its been a long time since i posted...been busy with work...have mh exams from tge 7th of november. Im miserable these days. Irs like im haunted by the people i wanna get rid off. They keep coming in my head and that has started affecting my work my studies my peace of mind. I meditate everyday but still its getting worse. I did some shit when i was younger but i wanna get pastit not get stuck. Help me?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: ghosts from my past   ghosts from my past EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:40 am

When it's very serious I recommend(although you may not have want to hear this) finding a therapist. One that is proffesional and trustworthy to talk about deep life situations for more clarity and insight. If you do this and after a few weeks it still doesn't work then it's good to visit a spiritual healer. One who knows what he/she is doing.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: ghosts from my past   ghosts from my past EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:16 am

Remember that your focus determines your reality. You need to change your focus when this happens, think of a children birthday party or name different types of trees or anything. These are all examples of techniques I use when I can't stop thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: ghosts from my past   ghosts from my past EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:16 am

also nice to see you back SW. I hope things get better for you.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: ghosts from my past   ghosts from my past EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:48 am

Thanks guys.
Ya its good to be back Mark. U guys are like a family to me and i actually stop worrying about stuff when i talk to everyone here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ghosts from my past   ghosts from my past Empty

Back to top Go down

ghosts from my past

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1