Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Encountering ghosts and facing your fears

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Encountering ghosts and facing your fears Empty
PostSubject: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:25 am

Have you ever went to a haunted place and face your fear by communicating with a ghost? This is a journey most psychics have in their time of life especially teen ones. And can be one of the most frightful but thoughtful experience in your journey. I haven't find one to talk to personally. I am thinking of going at the old museum in my neighborhood and find the owner and talk to him while trying to get responses. The only time I talked to one was to leave my house. Share your experience and problems here.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:27 pm

there is a cemetary in my town it is haunted as hell. it was used as a hospitol during the civil war where many confederate soldiers died . there is also a witch buried there. with the pentagram on her tombstone and everything. me and my girlfreind are planning a trip there to investigate
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:36 pm

cemeteries and churches are breeding grounds of activity.

there is a church by me which is haunted by a 'running man'. I walk through its grounds most nights on my way home.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:15 pm

youve heard of the blair witch right? or originally known as the bell witch of tennessee. is just across the state from me. the most horid folklore story of my area. http://www.bellwitch.org/story.htm of course it is legend but ive seen the grave
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:32 am

This is a cemetery on my island well know for being haunted. The name is Beth Haim. Circa 600 years old. Some of my ancestors lays there as well.
Encountering ghosts and facing your fears 2220260922_7164a64cf4_z
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 am

Just heard a loud scream like a cry. What the f. I'm not going nuts because everyone in the house heard it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:21 am

I don't want to face my fears, and I don't believe in ghosts but I do.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:49 am

My mother's work is having a poltergeist I realized. The place is on a mountain where it used to be an early 20th century graveyard. Everytime near the old staircase is where someone falls. And they get severe accidents. Worst part is they feel like they're being pushed. They were not in a hurry or anything. Just chill and then suddenly someone gets like pushed and falls. And I discovered a pattern. It happend since 3 weeks in a row already on wednesday. Every week now on wednesday. I'd like to pay her job a visit again on that day and try to sense the energy in that place. It was an old graveyard so figures it in a way but I need to know more.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:51 pm

I'm like shaggy from scooby doo, no ghosts for me.I
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:06 am

IndigoChildPsychic wrote:
I'm like shaggy from scooby doo, no ghosts for me.I

Every town has a place someone died or got murdered or been buried. Try searching in those areas and listen to people in that area to see if they experienced something 'unusual' like hallucination, hearing strange noises and so on. You will have success I promise you that.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:39 am

I sorta meant I don't want tom deal with that.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:01 am

Oh, it's ok
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:46 am

Ok as in I should don it anyway. Or ok as in you don't have to do it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:57 am

Yeah you don't have to do it mate.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Ok good.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:56 am

one naughty ghost tried to scared me once when we (me and 2 girl 1 boy) in a small cottage in a holiday village. we 3 girl living in a same room same bed I' was in the middle and middle of the night weird and scary giggling made me woke up >.< i was sure my girl friends sleeping like pigs…..so i was shocked but not scare at all, only bait angry about the ghost made me woke up from nice dream…i ignored him lol then nothing happened later.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:00 am

another creepy one is when i was lying on e bed of a 5 star hotel…watching TV someone keep playing the remote control.. he seems wanted to watch a soccer competition….>.< resisted bk to that channel…whenever i change it to my wanted. in the end i gave up and let him watched that channel, i keeping thinking oh plz i need to wake up earlier tomorrow and i have work. plz let me sleep. then in a while he turn off the TV LOL.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:48 am

Oh a tv watching spirit hilarious and interesting, he must have been an athlete or a big sports fan.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:55 am

I have another case of unusual event. A driver here(on Curacao) had an accident at midnight yesterday. The driver reported seeing a man on a wheel chair crossing the road and he hit the man. The driver wasn't drunk at all and his car had a huge blow. But he said the man in the wheel chair just kept going. It was midnight and the street he passed is near a graveyard and all the lights there are out at night. The police said the guy was hallucinating but the guy's car had a huge dunk and they tried to trace and see if there was anyone but no one. Looks like I got somewhere new to explore. Curacao is full of mysteries lately I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:27 pm

That sounds interestingly scary.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:31 am

Yep, I'm heading that area later.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:11 am

Good luck, peace be with you, etc.
Back to top Go down
Doug0461
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Doug0461

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:32 am

I've been touched by a few ghosts, assaulted twice, and seen 3 positive walkers. The last house I owned sat on haunted land. I know this because the rental house next door, when it was empty, would have lights turned off and on all night. We would lay in bed and listen to traffic walking about our house. Not much would rattle me anymore.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:37 am

That sounds crazy man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountering ghosts and facing your fears   Encountering ghosts and facing your fears Empty

Back to top Go down

Encountering ghosts and facing your fears

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1