Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

objects matter and TK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cyril pouant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

objects matter and TK Empty
PostSubject: objects matter and TK   objects matter and TK EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Hi all,

been a quite long time I haven't shared with you guys anything because I have not made many progress in my practice.

The problem I have is that beside the tools I usually use (aluminium paper psy wheel, straw on a gem) which I succeed to make turn in the way I visualise and want it, I can't succeed to use anyother tool of same shape but different matter.

For exemple, pyramid in aluminium works great for me, but when i switch to regular paper psy wheel, nothing happens...it doesn't turn.

Same thing when i put a pen instead of the straw on the gem

been trying for weeks to have pen and regular paper turn, but there is no positive result yet...

Any tips of you guys ?

Thanks a lot
cyril
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: objects matter and TK   objects matter and TK EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Aluminum foil is lighter than paper, but it shouldn't make that much of a difference. I assume you have been practicing with the same aluminium foil psi-wheel for quite a while. I have noticed and others have noticed that they can move the same object over and over again with ease but when they switch to a new item it becomes harder to move this new item. I think that we somehow either become familiar with the object psychically or we become spiritually connected to the object. So to become familiar with another object you'll need to feel it psychically for a while. You basically need to practice telekinesis on it even when it's not moving and get a good feel of it, that sorta gets you connected with it. It may take a while when you first "connect" with it, but it should be quicker when you practice with it again. You can also meditate near the object and think about the object and get connected that way. Meditation in general is always good. If you just meditate without the object in mind you will become more powerful and connecting with the object will be much quicker. To progress psychically you need to devote time to your practices, this devoted time can be in the form of telekinesis, clairvoyance, telepathy, but I think the best devotion is to meditation itself. I wish you well! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
cyril pouant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: objects matter and TK   objects matter and TK EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Thanks Jake. I've started regular meditation and Chi exercises as Mark explained for a couple weeks now (daily meditation for 40-90 minutes depending on my day. I'll keep on this track as well as exercising with other objects in order to learn to feel the connection.
Will tell you how that improves

thanks again !
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: objects matter and TK   objects matter and TK EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:04 pm

I agree with Jake G.
I had this experience a few months ago. I wanted to run two psi whell the same time, only one running. What for? I was still practicing with the same psi whell, I had almost never practiced with the second. I set aside the first whell psi and I practiced for a few minutes with the second. It is as if I were tame. After that worked better. I have this video I'll try to find and post to show my example.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: objects matter and TK   objects matter and TK EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Yes it is true I also can say this for sure. When I started with my crow feather that I found in a forest nearby nothing happened, it was completely standstill... So I put it back and returned to it the next day and then I suddenly was able to lift it and push it of my gem! So it definitely helps to practice with one and the same object. Many people make the mistake because it is not moving to put it away and go back to simpler stuff... But the key to success is probably, that you insist on practicing on a new object even if you don't see movement yet! Because remember, even the foil Psi wheel took some time to get warm to you and your connection! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
jamalj13
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jamalj13

PostSubject: Re: objects matter and TK   objects matter and TK EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:23 pm

when im doing the forc push with the paper ...how do i know its not the wind that was created by my hand thats make the paper fly and btw i notice that when my hand is near the paper and i make llittle movements the paper moves tooo so i think thats progres
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: objects matter and TK   objects matter and TK Empty

Back to top Go down

objects matter and TK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1