Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help with moving objects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

help with moving objects Empty
PostSubject: help with moving objects   help with moving objects EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:56 am

So I have been meditating for four days and trying but I cant seem to preform the force pull/push or rotate a psiwheel. help!
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: help with moving objects   help with moving objects EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:11 am

There's worse: it took me 3 fucking months to do TK for the first time. Mainly because it was a big struggle inside me. Do not meditate for 4 days in a row, it won't help you that much. Watch lots of videos, meditate and do TK everyday, try new techniques, get more familiar with what feels more right, work on the psychology related to that (what is TK to you? Why do you want it? Why would some part of you would like you to fail? Who do you feel is a good or bad influence in your heart towards your TK practice, i.e. are you really doing it for you? Etc. All these questions lead to many answers and more questions, get down this path to sufficiently clear your beliefs and emotional wounds so that you have not much to hold you back). Never believe for too long that you will never be able to do it, authorize yourself to fail, know that you will have to learn constantly, recognize honestly the victory of very small baby steps, allow yourself to force it like crazy or do it lazily and see how it fares. Do it everyday, but know that you can take a week off when it's too much discipline and expectations and not enough fun. I wish you better, easier and quicker than my experience, though :p
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help with moving objects   help with moving objects EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:43 am

Hello.
I had some good results with a psi-wheel like construction.
A rectangle with side length a= 9cm , b= 3cm made out of thin paper/foil.
Only pleated lengthwise and placed on a really pointed needle.
It offers a wide surface to train push/pull. First you will only swing it back and forth. But once you got some pratice,
you can start rotating it.
What is really cool, because there can't be any circumstances that make the psi-"plate" rotate this way. Smile

I love you

P.s. For the struggle. You have to become free, do not think that much.
Back to top Go down
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

PostSubject: Re: help with moving objects   help with moving objects EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:54 am

Thank you J and Bereth for your advice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with moving objects   help with moving objects Empty

Back to top Go down

help with moving objects

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1