Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Medusa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Medusa

What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? Empty
PostSubject: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi i am new here but i am not new in let's say mind power stuff i practice in energy controlling it's already 2 years and i found out that i am good at healing people when i do it my hands become very very hot and it feels like i send some kind of waves to harmed person but you know when i am sending my energy to the objects there is no effect i imagine how object moves i focus on it but nothings can you help advice me smth. if my energy can heal why it can't "do" telekinesis?Are my powers are they locked?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Everyone has access to all mind powers/ psychic abilities, however some are talented in other things. That's why I can't yet do TK, however I am clairvoyent.
Back to top Go down
Im Trying
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Im Trying

PostSubject: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:48 am

Im new at this, but I have been trying for about a week now; with that said,
I start off with 30min of a Pranayama (or Qigong ) technique using mudras (spiritual hand positions) and breath control to awaken the major energy centers for meditation. Then I go to the Psi-Wheel for about 15min twice a day and its not making a move/turn. (nothing). Used to get headache the first three days, but no more headaches, and it Very quite over here, nothing to break my concentration, I find a spot on the Psi-Wheel (corner) and I do not leave that spot. I see auras, but no move. I visualize it turning, but noting. Im using tin foil, but I also have a sticky pad paper; as well, but no movement.

Also, I do a candle meditation at night for 15 to 30min.

Can anyone help me with any tips, or tell me if I'm doing something wrong.
I've been reading so so so much on Telekinesis, but I'm not finding anything to help.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: patience   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:18 am

clear your mind during practices and just keep trying i mean you can see auras and you get headaches so that is a improvement already
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:10 am

Try practicing for at least an hour, then tell me your results. The longer you practice in a session, the more your brain gets used to it and you should start to see it move even slightly.
Back to top Go down
Im Trying
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Im Trying

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:25 am

Last night I did some exercises to still/clear the mind; as well as some exercises today.
Toady:
I also meditated for almost 2 hours total.
I did 20min candle meditation
20min mirror meditation
Psi-Wheel for 30min (no movement)
1hr of pure full chakra balance ambient meditation
Psi-Wheel for 1hr (180 spin/Half of a half)

Will meditate for 1hr 30min every day.
30min in the morning
1hr before PK training
and 1hr of PK training
will up the time next week.
Tomorrow will be 8th day of PK.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:41 pm

I wouldn't be too down hearted if you've seen little improvement in just 8 days. I have been doing this for years, and i'm sure most of he guys here have been working to get where they are for months.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Im Trying
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Im Trying

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:36 am

So 8th day of PK;

1hr of pure full chakra balance ambient meditation
1 full hr of PK training (Psi-Wheel) no movement
Slight headache right now

For those who have mastered the Psi-Wheel; When you look at the object where are you looking? (Corner, tip, the whole thing as one, etc.) Any tips when you're there doing the act?

Also if I get no movement for the next 6 days, should I just move on to something different or continue doing the Wheel.

Anybody have this same problem?
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Google brocas area. Focus on this are while pushing your mental muscles in that area all while intending for the psi wheel to move. Hopefully that makes sense. Let me know if that works for you
Back to top Go down
Vinh Dao
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm new here. Going back to TK/PK. Never was successful. But I think I will try again. Can anybody see this message? Please reply if you do.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Vinh Dao wrote:
I'm new here. Going back to TK/PK. Never was successful. But I think I will try again. Can anybody see this message? Please reply if you do.
Yup I do.

I wish the best of the luck in your TK journey!
Back to top Go down
Im Trying
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Im Trying

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:06 am

9th day of PK;

I don't know whats going on. I did the Psi-Wheel today and got no movement.
Today:
30min candle meditation in the morning.
1hr of pure full chakra balance ambient meditation at noon.
15min of 3rd eye chakra ambient meditation right after.
1hr of Psi-Wheel training (no movement).

I focused on the broca's area for some time.
Im do training longer than 20min a day.
Im sitting triangle cross legged position.
Eye's are focused on one point on the Wheel.
Mind is clear from all noise and ect.
Meditating with ear buds, breathing thru the diaphragm (belly).
Im getting no results but Im spending 3 to 4hrs a day and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or different.
Should I work on (push and pull) or is that more advance from the Psi-Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:52 am

Have you tried my telekinesis lesson 1 yet friend?
Back to top Go down
Im Trying
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Im Trying

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:13 am

No, I don't believe so. I thought the Psi-Wheel was lesson 1.

What is lesson 1 and where can I find the lessons?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
Im Trying
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Im Trying

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:38 am

Okay so 10th day of PK.

I stop training on the Psi-Wheel; and started on lesson 1 (push)
Today:
1hr of Meditation (Zen Music)
45min of Push PK
(not sure if Im doing in correctly, but I have to move my hand fast so my swipe will knock it down. I cannot knock it down without moving my hands)
-Am I knocking it down or is it the wind I am creating knocking it down?
-Am I doing this correctly?
-Any tips anyone would like to share?
Back to top Go down
Im Trying
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Im Trying

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:43 am

Hey, Just did another 2 full hr with PK training.

I tried to do the force* push/pull without moving my hands. (no movement)
Tried to do the Psi-Wheel one last time for 10min. (no movement)

-Have a huge headache from staring at one item for such a long time.
-Pretty irritated because I got nowhere.

I tried calling some Psychic's seeing if they could help me on any of this. lol.
(no help)
Got about 20+ hours into this and not even a slight movement to show for it.
If any of you guys remember your beginning stages of this; please share and help.
I hope it doesn't take a year to get a full turn on the Psi-wheel, or even a push down on the paper.
-Maybe someone has skype and can show me or watch me and see if I'm doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:49 am

The key is meditating! Just keep meditating I guess. Telekinesis is a byproduct of meditation. I can't do any TK yet either. I have meditated only twice for a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Your powers are not locked. It means your healing abilities are so advanced compared to other abilities because you've trained for 2 years. Train other abilities and it will catch up with it.

Like New Psychic says, he is gifted in clairvoyance but I am not. I seem to be a tad bit gifted in TK but not clairvoyance.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:51 pm

I believe that you can do anything. If another person can do it then the skills can be learned, that is after all how I developed ALL my abilities.
Back to top Go down
sageenlightenment
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
sageenlightenment

PostSubject: Stuck at a plateau? Moving Objects   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:07 am

First of all Namaste! My name is Sage, this is my very first post on this forum. I hope to bring good things to this forum as much as I would like help with questions, as we all have things we can learn from each other Smile With that being said, I have a minor issue I have came attention to.

Throughout the few years of practicing, I am now able to record visible purple balls of energy, move a psi-wheel, wiggle things and cause objects to slightly bend and levitate, among a few other things that are irrelevant to this particular post. But I have noticed a problem - when it comes to objects, I can only move them a few centimeters. Most of the time, I move them and when I come to the realization of moving them, I lose focus and the objects move back to their original position. When I'm moving, I cannot completely control what direction it moves, and sometimes I realize I am bending the object instead of moving it but I don't know how to separate the two and do what I am trying to do.

My problem is when i'm moving objects(like a pair of shoes) I can just make them wiggle against each other and nothing more. I want to make them move across a room so I can enlighten my skeptic brothers and show them the power of your own consciousness. I am being patient but I've been stuck for a minute and if anybody had the slightest form of advice I would be so thankful!

Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 am

Namaste!

I have kind of what you have at the moment - only that it is on a paper. It wiggles VERY tiny but it won't knock over.

I think this is some kind of mental block. It's like writers block. You just can't think anymore. You've done it over and over again. You just don't know how to fill the gap up with empty stories. So I suggest move on to something else. Something a little more lighter than what you intend to do. If not, work on your visualisation skills (which is what I need to do, need to find the exercises for this!).

I hope this helps, even though I'm not advanced as you are!
Back to top Go down
Harmonia
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I wouldn't be too down hearted if you've seen little improvement in just 8 days. I have been doing this for years, and i'm sure most of he guys here have been working to get where they are for months.
That is what is down hearting, it takes such a long time, and not enough results.
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:14 pm

I have the same exact problem! My energy is also purple too and I can project it but idk really know how to use it. Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Im Trying
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Im Trying

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:28 am

So 17th day of training.

I stopped all PK training and just doing Meditation (what Jake said).

30min Candle Meditation in the morning.
1hr of pure full chakra balance ambient meditation at noon.
30min mirror meditation tonight.

But I really wish I could at least move a straw or paper or anything really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?   What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers? Empty

Back to top Go down

What am I doing wrong? Locked Powers?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next