Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I do something wrong or impossible to reach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I do something wrong or impossible to reach Empty
PostSubject: I do something wrong or impossible to reach   I do something wrong or impossible to reach EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:16 am

Let me count 1, 2, 3 yeah i think its 3 months of daily trying to do the paper push, never did it, but never!
What i tried: psi ball, connecting, atoms, glass, 3rd hand visualizing, throwing energy via hand, channeling energy and after relasing it, vizualizing it falling, Sad( i can't anymore!
I just don't understand WHAT TO DO TO REACH THIS PAPER WEIGHT PUSH.
I worked very much, and i simply feel i just want to rage when i see people in youtube pulling things, paper, snack (nazir), very easy.
SOME of them are faking telekinesis, but i know it's real.
I just can't do it.
But if i am complety 0 able to do this?
IF ONLY SOME PEOPLE CAN DO THIS AND IM TRYING LIKE A STUPID KID TRYING TO GO TO THE MOON?
Nazir dude, this is inasne. How you can these complety amazing things without even 1 year of training?
I think you are gifted, and i am 0 psyhic.
Im so sad. Telekinesis were of all times my dream, i don't want to give up but. Fadermir markus nazir eveyone on this forum can do this.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I do something wrong or impossible to reach   I do something wrong or impossible to reach EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 am

I'm not gifted. I would agree that some people has their energy bursting out since their childhood but something I do which is REALLY important is not to give up. When I was spinning the psi-wheel for the first times(before my first week of success) I kept asking myself what is real and what isn't. The thing standing in your way is the closed mind almost everyone has. You keep doubting yourself. Don't do that! Be someone who is willing to believe what his eye saw. And don't think it's hard for your mind will only keep making it harder for you. Telekinesis is the will of your mind isn't it? So if you keep telling it that this is something hard to achieve then yes it will be so.
Back to top Go down
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I do something wrong or impossible to reach   I do something wrong or impossible to reach EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:50 am

So if i am not good and psyhical at energy manipulating by when i born, that means i can't do telekinesis? Should i give up nazir? I mean if i don't find it easy to do and it doesn't work for after a while that means i should give up? Tell me please.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I do something wrong or impossible to reach   I do something wrong or impossible to reach EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:31 am

The answer to all is no. Everyone CAN do telekinesis. It's an ability everyone normally has. Some are born bursting with the abilities and some have to train to achieve them. But it's something natural everyone can do. That's why you shouldn't give up!
Back to top Go down
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I do something wrong or impossible to reach   I do something wrong or impossible to reach EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:36 am

You made my depresion to go away, now can you give me some advices on how to do this, how to get to the next level, exactly like you?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I do something wrong or impossible to reach   I do something wrong or impossible to reach EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:15 am

I said many of my technique in different topics about psychokinesis on this forum. But I'll send you videos based on exercises I train:

Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I do something wrong or impossible to reach   I do something wrong or impossible to reach EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:52 am

@ vladus. my freind i am in the same boat as you are. except i progress each and every session i try pyro. ive been prcticing pyro for a year and cant do more then make it dance what helps me is trying other abilities like ESP's i am good in psychomentry sensing spirits and i can do cosmokinesis. the ability to absorb and manipulate the energy of the universe https://www.youtube.com/user/planetboom1313
as a brother in psychic abilities i would suggest you try hyrdo or aerokinesis. there are plenty out there you just have to believe
Back to top Go down
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I do something wrong or impossible to reach   I do something wrong or impossible to reach EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:10 pm

NOWFOREVER YOU ARE DEVIL! SATAN!
OMG DEVIL.
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?
THIS GUY JUST GAVE ME A LINK WITH A SATAN GUY, THAT MEANS HES ONE TOO! GOD BLESS US IN HEAVEN!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I do something wrong or impossible to reach   I do something wrong or impossible to reach EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Dude! If someone can do psychic abilities that has 100% NOTHING to do with his religion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I do something wrong or impossible to reach   I do something wrong or impossible to reach Empty

Back to top Go down

I do something wrong or impossible to reach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1