Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matter doesn't actually move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Matter doesn't actually move Empty
PostSubject: Matter doesn't actually move   Matter doesn't actually move EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:12 pm

After listening to the X-Files theme song for an hour and thinking deeply I discovered that matter does not move and that actually space is moving itself. I thought of a new type of matter, one where no protons, electrons, or neutrons existed instead was just a matter made of energy and no space in between. I thought that if matter can achieve this density then it cannot be affected by gravity and cannot move because no energy would be able to travel in it and move it. I thought that maybe this is what the center of a black hole is like. Then I realized that this is how it is in the smallest particle. In the smallest particle it is just energy and no space. Because this particle is so dense and is the smallest particle already no smaller energy can move it. This was revealing to me. But then how do things move if they aren't actually moving? Well, space itself bends and gives the illusion that matter is truly moving. Two base particles could be 200 miles away from each other and then in an instant right next to each other. More base particles could join in and then eventually a bigger particle could form, such as an electron. The base particles never moved to produce the particle, space moved to produce the particle. So, matter doesn't actually produce gravity, it is space that bends and produces the gravity. Maybe this is what dark matter is?

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Matter doesn't actually move   Matter doesn't actually move EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:37 pm

I think you have an interesting concept going on here mate. But like a dark-hole, all the energy that went into this "energy particle" or that already existed in it would have eventually escaped. This would then suggest that before the big bag, everything that exist and will exist was all apart of one microscopic energy based particle. We could call it... the god particle! Ha.
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Runimatty

PostSubject: Re: Matter doesn't actually move   Matter doesn't actually move EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:35 am

Everything including movement of particles is two-sided like the coin. Perceptively there is matter that moves and there is matter that doesn't move. However yes you have a good thing going here cause since there is no perceived way to tell time nor distance on the other side of the enshrouding veil. So is movement in the same category as time and distance? They say in the dream, everything is but an expression of a thought of your will.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Matter doesn't actually move   Matter doesn't actually move EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:27 am

You've almost described one of the predictions in my Visions diary.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Matter doesn't actually move   Matter doesn't actually move EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:45 am

Visions diary?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Matter doesn't actually move   Matter doesn't actually move EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
You've almost described one of the predictions in my Visions diary.
Wait what? Who?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matter doesn't actually move   Matter doesn't actually move Empty

Back to top Go down

Matter doesn't actually move

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1