Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued) Empty
PostSubject: Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)   Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:59 pm

(Discontinued)
Levels Of Telekinesis According To The MMTS (Mark Mauvais Telekinesis Scale).

Contributions needed, leave replies!

Should the name remain as MMTS?

Should the levels be stages instead?

Last edited by Jake G. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)   Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:20 pm

I've seen a lot of people try to make standards for this across the internet.
Stuff like:
-Total weight you can lift
-Number of things you can do with telekinesis
-How strong your control of energy is
-Various military tests
-Connection with nature

and the list goes on. I'm not too sure how someone would go about doing this. I'm sure when psychic abilities become more widespread governments that support the cause will create a "rating" system of some kind.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)   Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:31 am

The government wants psychics away from their way...
Back to top Go down
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)   Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 am

I'm sure just like any energy chi or psychic energy can be measured somehow, all you need is the right technology.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)   Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Well you can just generalize, like if you can move a planet you'd be a high level and if you can move only a dust particle you'd be a low level. Apparently technology cannot measure chi because chi isn't electricity, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)   Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:19 pm

I say we do not wait for any government interference and develop our own levels or ratings.  I'll be the first to throw some against the thread-wall and "see if they stick".

Two main categories, Telekinesis and Psychic

T - telekinetic
TP - teleportation
TA - atmokinesis
TW - aquakinesis
TF - pyrokinesis
etc...

P - psychic
PE - empathic
PT - telepathic
PM - medical intuitive
PC - clairvoyant
etc...

Ratings from 1-12, highest to lowest talent

1's - Highest levels of talent.  T-1s are able to scale buildings and hurtle tanks, trains and automobiles simultaneously from the earth to the moon with extreme accuracy while having a conversation with three people.  P-1s are able to stand in a room on one side of the globe and know what a gathering of individuals on the other side of the globe are discussing as well as know their inner dialog. The whole time while getting this from across the globe, the P-1 is having a conversation with three people.  Often 1's have higher ratings in both P and T categories

6's - Average talent level.  T-6's are able to move small objects short distances with varying levels of accuracy.  Often the greater the distance the lesser the accuracy.  Smile  P-6's are able to express their skills consistently with 80% accuracy.  

12's - Newbies.  T-12's are able to make a psi wheel shudder and occasionally turn it though often with a small breeze.  P-12's have an awareness of something and are able to express there talent consistently 10% of the time.

Can you tell I really like Sci-Fi bounce
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)   Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:23 pm

I'm a lil' less than T-12 cuz I can't really move the psi-wheel @ all. (Even though I've been in this forum for 6 months now) lol
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)   Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:34 pm

I feel bad for making this, I cannot carry it on anymore, if you want jscgatk you can make a new thread for levels, but I just cannot support something I do not believe in...

As you can see... I change my mind extremely quickly, it's just me.

I'll change the title so people are not mislead if you chose to create an official one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)   Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued) Empty

Back to top Go down

Levels Of Telekinesis (Discontinued)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1