Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Levels of Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

The Levels of Telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: The Levels of Telekinesis   The Levels of Telekinesis EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:58 pm

There are many levels of telekinesis, more than u think. U don't hav to get through all of them, but this is just to let u know.

Advanced level

•HOMING EFFECT: to make any object automatically follow, home in & lock onto its target(s) until it hits them.
•MOTOR-SKILL MANIPULATION: to manipulate the movement of others.
•OBJECT MANIPULATION: to alter an object's inner workings, e.g. unlocking a door.
•SPATIAL SENSE: to "see" one's surroundings using telekinesis, e.g. sensing a target from a distance.
•TELEKINETIC BLAST: emit telekinetic energy to make blast that destroys anything in the user's path.
•TELEKINETIC COMPRESSION: to crush an object, e.g. squeezing a chair into a ball.
•TELEKINETIC COMBAT: to utilize telekinesis in combination of physical combat.
•TELEKINETIC DESTRUCTION: to make an object explode, e.g. blowing up a table.
•TELEKINETICALLY ENHANCED CONDITION: To use telekinesis to enhance the user's condition.
•TELEKINETIC FLIGHT: to use telekinesis to fly.
•TELEKINETIC CUTTING: to use telekinesis to cut things.

Master Level

•AGE SHIFTING: by manipulating the cells through telekinesis, could potentially achieve Immortality.
•COMBUSTION: to speed an object's molecules to the point that it combusts, e.g. setting things on fire.
•DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL: to bend the very fabric of dimensional barriers, allowing travel through wormholes or teleportation-like movement.
•ENERGY ABSORPTION/CONVERSION: to absorb and convert energy.
•FORCE FIELDS: to create shields/barriers using telekinesis, e.g. deflecting bullets.
•INTUITIVE APTITUDE: to understand how objects work by taking objects apart.
•MATTER/ENERGY MANIPULATION: to manipulate matter and energy at a refined level, be it molecular, atomic or even subatomic in scope. e.g. rearranging atoms and controlling energy.
•ATOMIC MANIPULATION: to manipulate atoms.
•ELEMENTAL TRANSMUTATION/MATTER TRANSMUTATION: to transmute matter into different forms.
•MOLECULAR MANIPULATION: to control molecules.
•SUBATOMIC MANIPULATION: to control subatomic particles.
•REMOTE TELEKINESIS: to manipulate matter that is not within the user's location, e.g. controlling a rock 2000 miles away.
•SEISMIC SHOCK WAVE: to emit a powerful vibration strong enough to make objects shatter, i.e. sonic boom.
•STASIS FIELD: to slow an object's molecules to the point that it stops all motion, e.g. immobilizing opponents.
•TELEKINETIC REGENERATION: to regenerate one's own cells via telekinetic manipulation or gathering telekinetic energy to do so, e.g. using telekinesis to induce molecular/biological manipulation.
•WEATHER MANIPULATION: to manipulate the weather, e.g. create lightning storms.

Ultimate level

•FUNDAMENTAL FORCES MANIPULATION: to manipulate the fundamental forces of the universe.
•PARTICLE MANIPULATION: to manipulate matter at the utmost bassist of levels.
•REALITY WARPING: to manipulate reality by bending quantum strings in a localized area.
•SPACE-TIME MANIPULATION: to manipulate and distort the space-time continuum.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Levels of Telekinesis   The Levels of Telekinesis EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:16 pm

So many names haha. Fancy. I still think it's all just psychokinesis so same thing(energy work). Then you have remote-psychokinesis(what we always practice along with macro-psychokinesis).
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Levels of Telekinesis   The Levels of Telekinesis EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:50 pm

Well, this is from a website. "SuperpowersWiki" if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Levels of Telekinesis   The Levels of Telekinesis EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:46 pm

It's a nice list - gives some structure.
Kind of like grades at school or a university.
If only high school was devoted to telekinetic powers Lol. (never happen in a million years)

The end power of warping time and space would be crazily awesome.

Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: The Levels of Telekinesis   The Levels of Telekinesis EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:15 pm

The implications of some of these techniques are too great of a concept to grasp. One of those implications being that this list is just an opinion based idea by someone with a high sense of creativity. I say this because, no one in our lifetime has mastered more than half of this list; except those through means of divine intervention. And these accounts are known to us only by word and written script; no one of our time has actually witness such events. Though, there has been some accounts of ascended masters here and there, but the one's I know or heard about are dead..
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Levels of Telekinesis   The Levels of Telekinesis EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Yeah Theosoph I agree,

it sounds more like a list from a science fiction creator or something. Since no-one I know of has mastered all of time and space Lol

But still if it can be imagined...it may be truly possible as well

Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: The Levels of Telekinesis   The Levels of Telekinesis EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:30 pm

Starfire wrote:

Yeah Theosoph I agree,

it sounds more like a list from a science fiction creator or something. Since no-one I know of has mastered all of time and space Lol

But still if it can be imagined...it may be truly possible as well

That I can agree with! As far as I'm concerned, anything and everything is possible.. given the right conditions that is.  The Levels of Telekinesis 3900822010
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
vignesh54
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
vignesh54

PostSubject: Re: The Levels of Telekinesis   The Levels of Telekinesis EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:41 am

here are the some of supernatural powers

Supernatural powers mentioned in Bhagavata Purana
Tri-kāla-jñatvam: Knowledge of past present and future
Advandvam (non-duality): not being subject to dualities of heat/ cold, pain/ pleasure, sweat/ bitter, good/ bad
Para citta ādi abhijñatā: Knowing of others' minds
Agni arka ambu viṣa ādīnām pratiṣṭambhaḥ: having fire, sun, water, poison in control and stopping their effect
Aparājayah: becoming unconquerable
Anūrmi-mattvam: Being undisturbed by hunger, thirst, and other body generated cravings
Dūra-śravaṇa: Hearing things/ events happening very far
Dūra-darśanam: Seeing things/ events happening very far
Manaḥ-javah (manojvitva): Moving physical body wherever one wants
kāma-rūpam: Attaining/ assuming desired form
Para-kāya praveśanam (vikranabhav): Entering another persons body (spirits are believed to enter a person's physical body whose astral body is weak, but the power mentioned here is different and superior)
Sva-chanda mṛtyuh: To die only on one's wish (like that of Bhishma from Mahabharat, like that of many sages who left their bodies by their own wish)
Devānām saha krīḍā anudarśanam: Witnessing the pastimes of demi-gods (or Witnessing the events of 3 worlds as pastimes like god does)
Yathā sańkalpa saḿsiddhiḥ: Achieving as one determines
ājñā apratihatā gatiḥ: One's commands unstopped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Levels of Telekinesis   The Levels of Telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

The Levels of Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1