Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reason why i stop doing telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  Empty
PostSubject: The reason why i stop doing telekinesis    The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:31 pm

The main Reason on why i stopped doing telekinesis is because i thought it would affect my education and to be honest i have no idea if it does, this is one of the reasons why i asked for a spell to increase my education so i can focus in school. i do really like doing telekinesis but i feel like it will affect my education
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The reason why i stop doing telekinesis    The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Got to agree, having a successful life comes before anything. If you can't make enough time to practice than don't force yourself. School comes first in my opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The reason why i stop doing telekinesis    The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Hmm i dont completely agree with u tacman. Im a wife and i live in a jooint family, plys im a student as well. What i have concluded with 7 months of tk training is that it helps you focus and increases your concentration. I applied it to my studies as well as my family routine tasks. All i would suggest it you take small breaks from tk training but dont leave it completely.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The reason why i stop doing telekinesis    The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Touche.
Back to top Go down
Harv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Harv22

PostSubject: Re: The reason why i stop doing telekinesis    The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:29 am

I think the best solution is to manage your time between educations and telekinesis, cuz stopping it means you must start again from the beginning Harley, I think you will have free half hour time every day right?
Good luck.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: The reason why i stop doing telekinesis    The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:39 am

Everyone gave great answers, so I have to agree with all of them! I know how it feels to have to focus on getting an education and trying to find the time to practice "tk", I'm having a hard time doing that now with my new job and all but I don't let that stop me. I say when you have the time to practice; practice! Whatever your decision is; good-luck mate~
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The reason why i stop doing telekinesis    The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:15 am

School's a giant pain in the ass. I never really had a time to practice TK b/c of those finals from last month.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The reason why i stop doing telekinesis    The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Take small breaks for sure. Who said this path is gonna be easy ?Wink Keep your focus thats all
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The reason why i stop doing telekinesis    The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:21 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
School's a giant pain in the ass. I never really had a time to practice TK b/c of those finals from last month.

"How do I know if I have enough time to practice at all?"
Gonna point it out in a little rude way lol: If you have time fore the internet(like most of us), you have time for PK training. All you need to do is make sometime to practice. We all have at least a few hours of our day spending our own lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason why i stop doing telekinesis    The reason why i stop doing telekinesis  Empty

Back to top Go down

The reason why i stop doing telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1